Ampharos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats son. You officially are better than me because you didn't even need a ladybug to get badged.
    do you play smite still? (i think you play[ed] it?)
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    Not super often, but on occasion, yeah. Have you started?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I have! I have you on steam, my name on the game is homurabbit. started playing bc it doesn't lag in my dorm and chang'e / jade rabbit are in the game >.> do you know any good non-video god guides?
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    i'm not entirely convinced good guides exist for this game tbh
    yo we wont be able to play on sundays for the league tour. you wanna sched for a different day?
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    is there any way we can do it tomorrow night instead?
    yohoE
    yohoE
    i think tonight is the only night all of us are free at the same time until like a lil later than the scheduled time on sunday. we can delay it an hour or two tonight if that helps
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    it doesn't look like i have enough players to play in an hour and sam won't let us play after the scheduled time. is there ANY other time you guys can do it
    imo you should watch Kyousougiga. It is a good show.
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    Gimme a quick synopsis I'm lazy
    Acklow
    Acklow
    It's a 10 episode long Anime about a disfunctional supernatural family ala the Incredibles except it's obv not about superheroes. Anyways it's kind of like Gurren Lagann meets Mawaru Penguindrum. Basically the main character is looking for her mother after being sent into another world and finds some interesting things and people there. There's alot of allusions to Greek, Japanese, and Judeo-Christian mythology as well as fictional works like Alice in Wonderland and the like.
    Your avatar is a very fat man, since you are Texan I imagine it's a portrait of you, haha
    ps nice job cranking out those games!!
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    TBH this one would have been an imbalanced clusterfuck if not for UncleSam's assistance. Also I'll probably need a sub at some point :)
    what the heck!! you made a mafia of ice and fire and started it the literal day i went on holiday </3
    Gale and I are looking for a substitute right now, let me know if you want to play.
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    now is actually a really bad time because i'll have very limited internet access this weekend, sorry!
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    Not a problem, the missing player actually confirmed just minutes after I posted.
    let me be ur assman
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    position already taken, sorry

i might draft you though
    jacob
    jacob
    thats cool
    jacob
    jacob
    thanks for drafting me i almost ended my life for not making this prestigious tour
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…