Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• those hunter fox book covers are exquisite

just had to thank you for that
    [23:38] Reapehify: If you say something in the public, it's to the public. Don't whine because I used your words against you.

h8 this kid so much
    i would never have guessed u were a jojo fan
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    did you really not get it? It's a pretty famous song.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    God I hate having to make explicit references in firebot like that. People should just know these things. I forget you were like 8 when that came out... and that means other people were 5.
    Stratos
    i get it, but obviously the rest of us were talking about jojos bizarre adventure !_!
    Hey are you dead or am I dead

Either way we havent talked in a while, wassup
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm not dead but yeah I mean having a job substantially cuts into life lol
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    Man that's nice, I'm always whoring for money but I'm also too lazy to do any work. My parents are on my ass for EDing after they found out I got a full ride to the Honors College of my State University because now they have to pay 60k a year
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Eh, don't fight with parents over college money. You can't do anything that's wrong in that field without better info coming from them. It's on them to decide to be involved in decision making if that's a big factor. Being mad after the fact is wrongheaded. Now if they gave you specific instructions and you just didn't listen, that's another story, but that doesn't sound like what happened.
    Out of you curiosity, what's your like/post ratio?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    not great because 1) I have like 2k posts from before likes existed and 2) most of my posts are in CAP (no likes) or C&C (virtually no likes). Even with all that though, still greater than 1 haha.
    Luigi
    Luigi
    ic
    get back into old gen nu? and how you been
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm still "into" adv and dpp nu. There's just never anything going on.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    theres an old gens thread on the nu forum and in nu room i had a few dpp/ adv battles, so for some reason theres more people playing
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I don't follow NU forum haha, but I looked now. the thread isn't much to look at now.
    i started watching antm 12, celias a bitch man...
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    :o I liked celia except for the one moment you might be talking about. I think she has an astonishing amount of confidence in a business that judges appearance so harshly, considering she's not "beautiful." And she has great style and seemed pretty smart compared to who's usually on the show.
    RODAN
    yea i just felt what she did to tahlia to be super dirty and underhanded. idk.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yes. that was stupid both in a reality show setting and if it was a real life setting.
    Every society is demonstrably less free when homosexuality is celebrated rather than ignored
    SocialSocialSocial
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll assume you meant nb as in nota bene rather than a sarcastic "not bad"
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    I meant a non-sarcastic nb
    I almost copied this then posted it elsewhere
    Hey, we're paired for farm league (adv ou). My timezone is gmt0, just let me know what time is good for you and i'll try adjusting to it
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    -5, free after 6 pm my time or on weekend
    I think a lot of people liked your Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament DOU Edition tour idea, so it would be a waste to not try it. Would you be willing to come back and host that after xzern's tour or should I host it instead?
    I'm against u in the farm league in LC. I'm GMT -3. When can u play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oh dang I missed this, sorry. I'm -5. I can be pretty free tonight or tomorrow. Sunday is tougher.
    Spl4sh
    i can play now
    We're paired up for farm league week 3, when can you play? I'm GMT -8 btw
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    -5, weeknights after 6 my time (probably not thursday), or the weekend
    Contact
    Contact
    whenever your able to play hop on stours and if i see you on i'll challenge you
    You we play for SPL farm, when are you free?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    after 6 pm eastern on weeknights, most of saturday. sunday afternoon.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Saturday afternoon/night good?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think so, yeah. I don't know my afternoon plans for saturday yet. might be around. definitely can at night.
    im not earlying anymore so fuck it im applying to Wharton Healthcare Management and Policy . TOo bad my senior year grades are shit
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well, you don't exactly apply for a concentration in Wharton. They admit generally. And many people have no idea what concentration(s) they want and/or change 3 times. But good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…