MAMP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup tier shift conquest when free GMT +1
    MAMP
    MAMP
    im gmt +10, i can play anytime in the afternoon or on weekends. what time is good for you?
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    I'm fine pretty much 10am-1pm my time does that work?
    Hey when do you wanna play inverse for hunger metas? GMT -4
    MAMP
    MAMP
    im gmt +10, i can play anytime in the afternoon or on weekends. what time is good for you?
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    Pretty tough time difference. I could do like 11pm my time tomorrow, which is 1pm for you on saturday i believe
    When do you want to battle for the TS conquest tour? I think I'm in GMT-6 btw.
    sup im available a lot tomorrow and after school (around 4pmish) my time on weekdays, gmt-6 icu all the time tho so shouldnt be too hard to get done, SEMIS HYPE
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    bh open in case u didnt realize |0|
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    so my parents decided now would be a great time to enforce the no electronics in bedroom rule (like srsly it's getting old, they do it for like 4 days every few months and it never lasts smh) so I'm not sure I can make tonight. I am on p much all day tho so if you come on I'll probs be here
    AVERAGEMONS

if you vote for averagemons i will mail you a rare pepe, 100% guaranteed

Is this offer over cuz i voted averagemons
    We play for RU Seasonal, i'm GMT+2 and since our timezone difference really sucks i would prefer to play this weekend before my noon.
    OMPL. Our BH match. Hopefully we can actually get this done... I apologize for my lack of activity, my schedule is so harsh at the moment :(. Anyway, what times (in GMT/UTC if possible) work best for you? I'm GMT +2 and I'll most likely have time from 4 to 6 pm (GMT) tomorrow, from 5 to 8 pm on Thursday or from 10 to 11 am on Friday, that's the earliest time I could be able to play, sorry :/.
    TTer
    TTer
    If that won't to late, we could aslo play earlier on the weekend, as it seems now I should have enough time by then. Yet again sorry for all the hastle and your patience. :) I appreciate it.
    for future reference, please don't post in the queue that you're ready for a second check, we post after we do the first check so that just serves to clog up the thread :) if you want to speed up the process you can always vm one of us personally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…