Marowak2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I can check you TSV for you. Just trade me any Pokemon that has the OT of the game you want checked. Let me know if you want it back though

If you are free now I can head online. :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Your TSV is 0311. I'll add it to the list ^_^

I'm assuming you don't want the Machop back, right?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    No I don't need machop back and yes add me to the list, happy to hatch eggs for anyone :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Sounds good! Thanks :)
    Hey man any chance you still have a Pal Mew code left and is up for trading? I saw your post in SQSR.
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Yes I do, @work now so will msg u later
    Loukas
    Loukas
    OK thank you:)
    Hey there , would you happen to have a dream world ability riolu and marvel scale dratini?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Yes, I think I got both of those
    Frosty_lucky
    What would you like for them? I have some extra cross chop elekid btw
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    That ok, iv only got spitbacks of both so just upload anything and I can send you them for free :)
    Hey bro! Can you breed me a Belly Drum and Aqua Jet Marill with Huge Power and Adamant nature? Sorry if that is too much to ask for! And do you have a Steelix and Volcarona? Okay if you don't have 'em though!
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    Didn't I already give you an Azumarill like this? Why do you need a Marill now, lol?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    That convo was 3 weeks ago and I couldnt get belly drum on marill (needed a poliwirl from x) would u have traded him after?
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    Hmm, same date. Makes since if you couldn't get it then.
    Do you mind if we make a direct trade? Now I'm online
    hublo
    hublo
    Great! My fc is 4313 4000 0160
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Didn't realise im out out female froakie. i'll have to send u a male for now (HA can still b passed with ditto) and the breed some more female
    hublo
    hublo
    Thanks!
    Hi, thank you for offering me a prankster purrloin. I deposited a level 2 female Zigzagoon with message Marowak on GTS. My IGN is Brian. Thanks in advance.
    the cress I gave you is 31 / 23 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 2, I SR'd for it myself n_n
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Thank you! I've been waiting months for cressant isle to appear so I could SR for a TR spread! Really too much for a average spitback! If you need any 5iv of anything I have in my spitback thread feel free to ask!
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    It's fine, it's just a clone!
    hello!!!!i though to let y know that there is a giveaway with one sassy heal ball shiny slowpoke so hurry if want to get i!!!!the giveway called ''Mega Tatertot's holiday giveaway''...
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Thank you, i've left it as I would have to choose between ball or HA, thanks for letting me know though :)
    TheHammer123
    TheHammer123
    no problem!!!!if i find anything else i will let you know!!!!
    Hi, I would love the zoark codes,

I don't have a latias but im happy to give you anything i do have and that ur interested in.
    Hi there, I would like 3 of your Pokemon from your spitback thread if that is not too much a bother but I am going to have to do it one at a time for now.
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Egg Move: Tailwind
    IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 (if possible)
    I have deposited a lvl 5 Burmy (please don't get sniped)
    IGN: Xemnas
    Thanks! :3
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    You went as far to give me an ability capsule for it. Thank you so much for all you have given me!
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    No problem, i spend all my time in the maison so have loads of bp.... may want to save the capsule incase u first perfect iv poke comes back with the wrong ability
    Blizzicane
    Blizzicane
    Good Point, :O I should probably do that. >:3
    Hi, I'd like a female immunity gligar, I've put up an adamant level 1 magikarp in the gts, my IGN is Biel :)
    BielR3
    BielR3
    Btw, could I also have a male huge power marill? (I don't want to look mean lol) I've put a level 15 magikarp, thanks in advance !
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    It's no problem, iv sent the male but if u wan female for the ball I got a few of them!
    BielR3
    BielR3
    Thanks! And don't worry for the female, I don't mind the balls :P
    Hi! I would love a female moon ball timid gastly. I put up a level 10 magikarp in the gts with message Marowak :)
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I'm around for the next few hours, they all have 4 good iv's (31 obv) missing either hp, def, sp atk or speed I think
    Zeb123
    Ok :) putting up a lvl 10 magikarp right now :)
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    sorry its gone again :( you can try something thats a bit more obscure thats easy 4 u to c atch or that u have laying in your boxes. magikarp isnt working to well as i think its too common for giveaways!
    Since you live in london, any chance you're gonna get the sludge bomb zoroark code?
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    No problem. I got one from fiat500 so i'll still be able to SR it XD.

And no problem (again) i can wait for one. Got enough to reset with hoopa anyway XD
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    U still need Zoroark code?
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Yes please
    I would be interested in a PAL Hoopa code. What are you looking for?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I'm not after anything in particular as I'm only intereste in maison play so event legends don't mean much to me ..because ur reputation proceeds you and I know u'll prob reset yourself i'll giv u a code for free for a clone of whatever you settle on?
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Sounds good to me and yes I intend to reset this one myself. ^^
    Could I please get a spitback of a Protean Froakie (no requirements beyond that) if you have any left?

I've put up a level 10 male Magikarp with the message 'Marowak', IGN is Shizuru.

*Edit* it got sniped, let me try again ^_^;;
    Perfect Shadow
    Let me know when you're ready - people seem to like sniping me with Torrent Froakies.

What sort of qualities are you looking for in a Happiny spitback (in case I feel like breeding some at some stage)?
    Perfect Shadow
    Someone else sniped me with a Protean Froakie anyway, so don't worry about it - keep your Froakie for someone else in need. Thanks anyway though, sorry for the bother ^_^;;

If I ever have spare Happiny and you're still in need I'll see if I can hook you up with one. Again, anything specific you're looking for?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I'm glad u got what u want in the end! Sorry to have taken all day! ..if you do get a spare happiny then anything is fine, only egg move that may be of use is counter, but i haven't fully thought through how im going to use it yet! >.< if you need anything else just give me a shout :)
    you posted about the ivs of your suicune in the Battle Mansion Discussion & Record thread instead into the Wifi Forum by mistake.
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I know that the wifi is usually the place for it but I know that without all stats saying 31 i'd get told to toss it! :D but as I want him for maison play and not trade value im hoping that the couple of points lost won't make too much a difference or if those that have used suicune a lot in the maison think that i'll want those extra points!
    Hey, I'm pretty sure I've got some spitbacks :D not a whole lot since breeding was faster than usual, but I'm pretty sure I've a Careful Contrary female, 31/31/31/31/31/x. Shame about the speed, in the event that Malamar ever gets Psycho Boost the perfect sp.atk might be useful :D

If you're interested pop something unlikely to be sniped on the GTS and I'll send it later!
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    My IGN is May and I put "D what" in the message :)
    D_what
    D_what
    Sent! Enjoy the topsy turvy shenanigans that only Malamar (and Serperior I guess) can provide.

Breeding projects become faster over time as you get access to better spitbacks to use! Especially if you manage to land a decent set of dittos. Inkay was fast enough to breed, though. Nothing too complicated!
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Thank you! ...interestingly since I throw all my <3iv away on wonder trade 3 days ago I got back a 5iv contrary snivy! ..i kept it just incase! :D and your right in a good set of Dittos (thank you Most!) and some good spitbacks (or hours of dexnaving!) makes breeding not too bad!
    Hi! Great giveaway! I deposited a Magikarp in the GTS but I had to enter Gastly's name so I couldn't specify gender or level. If you have any females to spare I'd appreciate it ;-;

My ign is Ahri and I deposited a Japanese Magikarp. >.<
    Here's the sneasel I deposited:
    Sneasel (female)
    lvl. 1
    IGN- Celes
    Message- Marowak
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Done, :)
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    thanks! Feel free to add sneasel to your spitbacks thread.
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I will do, thank you, I've seen him provide some good support in the maison so he will be used! Best of luck :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…