Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't quite get your post, what does my sig have to do with what I posted? You don't need to predict when using Swagger, neither do you want to be in a position to predict when using any other move. You still have to use it in the right moment, just like.. every move. The quote in my signature doesn't refer to situations in which you'd use Swagger at all
    Shrug
    Shrug
    it was more the "dont want to play a guessing game" part which is sorta what swagger is. i might have misinterpreted though tbh
    are you a huskies fan
    Shrug
    Shrug
    uconn? a bit, not like hardcore but it's fun to be one when all the ppl are up on them
    gali
    gali
    our women's bball team is 2nd in the conference iirc but whats the point lol
    Hey, we're playing for OST. When are you able to battle? I'm free all weekend, gmt -5
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hmmm time good for today? im est
    Sopheon
    Sopheon
    I'm free the rest of the night
    Shrug
    Shrug
    wanna hit me up in the lc room main server
    hey, when do you want to play for the adv ubers tour? im gmt+1 and pretty flexible so just give me a time^^
    Hey when u can fite me for the dpp uu ?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hmmmm tomorrow might be good, im est
    coR.
    I'll vm you tomorrow then ... have a nice day
    hey, farm league. i am gmt+1 and i want to play this weekend. should i find you in the LC room on PS?
    explain this "gay smogon power user" art form
    Shrug
    Shrug
    youre gay and important on smogon.com, soon to be social media leader i do believe. lots of important users are gay. but u pull it off with such elegance and panache it seems not trite but brilliant. ante: gay staff :: che : revolutionaries
    Yo when do you want to play for roa tour? I'm gmt+1 and free from wednesday onwards
    Shrug
    Shrug
    um might tomorrow afternoon work my time, closer to evening for you
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yes that most likely will work, i'm gonna be on smogtours in my evening, like around 7pm onwards
    any news regarding yale? :o
    Shrug
    Shrug
    oh i committed to williams college to wrestle, which is pretty cool. small school mountains and shit, but i think it's pretty good
    brightobject
    brightobject
    awesome, congrats :) hope you love it there!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…