Lady Vader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're breeding the Clefairy/Clefable you mentioned in OI, could I have a copy of it please? I think it would definitely be a lot of fun running through the game with that + HM slaves! :v
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    If I ever get around to it, sure! And you don't have to trade me anything good for it, just something like Zigzagoon or a Pidgey, something common.
    Join me or die....
    The_Emperor
    The_Emperor
    Well it is possible that Palpatine survived such a fall and he is a Sith Lord, meaning he would have had a better endurance than most and he could have just used the force to pull him up to safety, but then the Death Star that they were fighting on ( or whatever it was) was destroyed in the end. Even if he survived, the destruction of the Death Star would have killed him, unless he found another way to escape.
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    It's not the how that I have a problem with. It's the story. That's one of the things I'm enjoying with Star Wars right now is that they are willing use new characters instead of clinging to those from the OT.
    The_Emperor
    The_Emperor
    Yes...
    Happy New Year, everyone! May 2016 be good for all of us, especially with the 20th anniversary of Pokémon.
    Monotype Open, when can you fight? I'm GMT -8 and would prefer to get this done as soon as possible. Nights work best for me, so just let me know what works for you.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Uh turns out I have a dental appointment at 1:45, could you either make 4PM my time or just same time tmrw
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    4pm your time? Yeah, I'm perfectly down for that.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey I got done earlier than expected, I'll be on PS for a while in the NU room whenever you see this
    Is there a better Slasher movie character than Friday the 13th and Friday the 13th, Part 2's Crazy Ralph? Yeah, I didn't think so.
    Today is October 21st, 2015. I've been waiting for this day a long time. Welcome to the future, everyone.
    *clears throat a second time* STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just watched the new episode of Doctor Who, "The Magician's Apprentice". That cliffhanger is going to drive me insane all week long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…