col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are u playing or not
    col49
    col49
    not today. my mom ended up breaking her ankle, so i was kinda focused on that today. i'll have everything sorted n ready to go, dw
    dice
    dice
    hope ur team has no ankle left unturned
    col49
    col49
    ur reachin
    "I didn't see a team i really liked that exploited the fact that almost every team threw a lix as their cover-all for a dozen things"

givin away my strats in the spl nu thread i see you
    col49
    col49
    hey man, im just tryna improve the overall game quality in order to sustain a more indispensable spl experience
    Nice nicknames on that team :1
    Sad we are both in the 0-1 club now
    g
    g
    Stef sucks tho
    col49
    col49
    haha, thanks dude. can't say i was entirely satisfied w/my performance, moreso on the building end than anything, but it's all the more reason to step up in proceeding weeks, yeah?
    hey bro, are u gonna revive your research thread? i was just wonderin in case u didnt plan on doin so
    eren
    can i get the source for those little sprites that are so cute please :]
    col49
    col49
    oh yeah, i've been trying to find out where it got moved to (there was this huge megapost i was referencing for all my usual cute lil gifs), so i'll hit you up as soon as i find out. appreciate the continued all lowercase motif btw
    eren
    no problem my dude, thanks.
    Hear people say ur good at pokemon nowdays without chuckling, this true?
    col49
    col49
    nah. better than you, but i'm pretty average
    i actually laughed out loud at the teal 6 on the guys face, thanks for recording man sorry i couldn't give a better show
    col49
    col49
    don't be haha. think it's important to maintain awareness of the context that a.this is coming from a dude that didn't pass r3 in any of the opens, and b. i'm commentating from a position of far less pressure. just shapes ya up for a dope spl run, stinted only by a substantial thrashing from the firebot falcons
    why the fuck is your avatar kvelertak
    col49
    col49
    i enjoy me some kvelertak. why is your avatar unknown
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    the paradox of the unknown avatar
    col49
    col49
    ah, groovy
    saw ur post on esidis wall and i just gotta say: stone ocean was one of the best jojo chapters and easily the most underrated
    col49
    col49
    haha, yeah. i haven't gotten to keep up w/it, but i'm some 30 chapters in and it's a way more zany read. still worth reading tho
    rau
    rau
    We can still agree Diamond is Unbreakable the top pick in most occasions, right, fellas?
    astroboy
    astroboy
    absolutely
    I'm currently following 49 people on smogon(dot)com

not that you'd care about it but it reminded me of you, merry christmas :)
    col49
    col49
    hey man, don't you say that. i'm a deeply caring individual, and appreciate you, don't ever forget that. also thanks / likewise =)
    Pearl
    Pearl
    n_n
    gawk as I thread this loch ness slipstream sepsis subconscious up f twitch asterisk see off my meds glitch
    Hi, this should've gotten up sooner n_n Seriously though, sorry for all the delay, unforeseen circumstances are abroad (specifically I broke an arm playing soccer, irritating impediment to typing :[ ). Anywho, no real huge changes here (Normal STAB are getting slashed above Horn Leech because it flows better imo :> ), but there are some important bits to add in obv.
    hi man, team tour RU, im gmt + 1, i can usually play between 8 pm to 1 am all the week, if u cant tell when ur available, i can make some effort
    col49
    col49
    coolcool, you down w/playin on deadline?
    zben
    zben
    i can play when you want, i have just to build new team
    dude queens of the stone age are my shit. didnt like their most recent album but like era vulgaris and songs for the deaf were killer
    col49
    col49
    yeah, they're dope. honestly, i really got behind like clockwork, though i admit it's a totally different animal when compared to their earlier works, so i can appreciate differing opinions on it
    thank u for the scintillating narration; wholeheartedly appreciate the frequent usage of 'pans out' and other sundry peculiarities that u fearlessly exude as the pseudohipster u are
    bro how about that ygs 100... saw it 55 mins after upload yday, loved it. our man hit 2m at like 1 today. definitely worth the wait and hour runtime
    col49
    col49
    yeah dude, marathoned that shit, and noticed the 2m just a couple hours ago haha. i'll be honest, i almost expected something a little grander in scale, rather than that much quantity, but i'm still plenty satisfied
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…