crazy_man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still need that Premier Meowth? I can breed you one
    EDIT: might be able to get you a flawless HP Ghost female if you don't mind Time Machine stuff. In that case, tell me the spread you prefer.
    I can breed you a Flash Fire Cyndaquil, if you wanted to

I also have a female HA Snivy if you want it, although that one is a spitback
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks for the offer but someone got me one.
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    No problem then. I'll go through your thread to see if I have any of your wants still though
    So could you do those Eevees? n___n
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    At 30/31/30 for the best female Dive ball. So getting close.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Just hatched a 31/0/20/30/30/30 HA Female in a Dive Ball. Working on Nest Ball now, gonna go for x/x/x/30/31/31.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    That's awesome mate! Please post in my thread when you're done. :)
    Mate could you remove that post and post it in my new thread? :p need the old one to be locked to prevent confusion hahaha
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Opps
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Haha no problem :p Anyway, let me know which ones you might need and we can set up a trade or two.
    I believe you have already been helped with the Kyurem, but if you still want a Mild one (and do not mind it being RNGd), I have one in my thread you can have. :)
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Buckert just hooked me up with a Shiny Mild. Thanks for the offer.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No problem
    Got your Timer HA Tailow with Boomburst. It's lev 18 if you want to throw something up on GTS
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks a bunch. Throwing a female lv. 1 Larvitar with the message HvT on GTS.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Sent and no problem. Thanks for the Larvitar as well :)
    Hi, i got stuff cleared out (no i didn't trade it with someone else) and i don't need you HP fire tangela anymore. Sorry for the inconvience this may cause
    hey dude! so i just realized i dont have any ut copies of the heatran. its still at level 68, but its evd 252SpAtk/4 SpDef/252Spe. i can trade whenever youd like!
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    That's fine. Well I gotta breed your pokes first...
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    oh ok, sounds good. let me know when youre ready! thank you
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey just saw that you tagged me in your thread and the feebas is ready (but not eevee). honestly if you want i can just take an eevee spitback and the feebas for heatran, i dont mind one bit
    Hi! I'd be happy to check those 3 eggs for you. Just let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll head online.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Box - Slot - Species (Gender) - Nature - Ability - HP.ATK.DEF.SPA.SPD.SPE - HiddenPower - ESV

B25 - 1,1 - Rotom (-) - Bold - Levitate - 31.30.31.30.31.30 - Fire - [0652]
    B25 - 1,2 - Rotom (-) - Bold - Levitate - 31.4.31.30.31.30 - Fire - [3791]
    B25 - 1,3 - Rotom (-) - Bold - Levitate - 31.0.31.12.31.30 - Fire - [0855]
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks! Both peeps are inactive, so back to breeding!
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    How did I miss this alert? haha

You're welcome! Good luck :)
    Got Giratina earlier today and have it in gen 6 now so just have to get it cloned for later

also with that shedninja you were looking/asking for I've been looking around and I think I can get one for you (looked at possibilities and a 2/31/29/11/11/31 lonely ninicada does show up in emerald pretty early) although gen 3 rng is not something that I'm terribly well versed in if you want me to go try to get it.
    Scrying Stan
    Scrying Stan
    I have the nidicade to evolve into sheninja by the way just I'm interested in using it myself and having a baton pass version so have to fully enter the post game(trying to rng latios to be a good spread for the battle frontier)
    Scrying Stan
    Scrying Stan
    to clone it in gen 3(sorry for the double post far as I can tell i can't edit profile post)
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    BTW what would you want for it? I'll trade ya 2-3 HP pokes for it.
    Sorry man, I'll CYT tomorrow if that's fine with you. I was just a bity busy and forgot about all of it lol. I'll get back to you. =)
    noticed a problem when looking at the current order : Shiny Bold HP Fire Rotom for Shiny Jolly Axew (Dusk) /w Scrying Stan not sure where that came from though and for giratina will 31/31/31/17/31/31 adamant work for you? Feeling like grabbing it soon so I can get it cloned so it's ready for later.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Sorry I got you and Menezjul order mixed up.
    I can give you a couple or more lucky eggs if you like.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    I'm good now. BTW you never responded to my private message.
    This happens with C/P, but I noticed two errors in your trophy case - Magnezone has the Harvest ability, and Moltres has Zygarde's move pool. Congrats on the upcoming graduation btw!
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks, I did a lot of copy and pasting. ;p
    Heres my FC 3840-5274-3416, IGN is Wretzels
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Heading online.
    zywzyx
    Thank you! I hope se can trade more im the future. I have Pokémon Soul Silver, só if you ever need something from there just let me know!
    Heya! I just realised the Roselia you bred for me is female (which is amazing, thanks for that ahaha), but therefore, would it be too troublesome to ask if you could change her nickname to 'Crazy Apple'? I'm super picky about nicknames, it drives me nuts x(
    Found a spread of 31/22/31/31/30/31 for cobalion(which is hp ghost). I'm assuming he is going to be a special attacker so would that spread work for you or would you want the attack to be lower ?
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Can do.
    Scrying Stan
    Scrying Stan
    got cobalion with 31/6/31/31/30/31 timid, going to send him to gen 6 and see if I can get him cloned so I can keep one for myself. And would you want the possible clone or the original if I do get him cloned.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It's your poke so up to you, doesn't matter either way to me. I avoid trading pokes that aren't mine anyhow. I should probably have both pokes ready by tomorrow morning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…