Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Raichy is on smogontours if you want to play for the oras team tour.
    Sweep
    i can't right now, eating dinner + doing something, but tell him i'll be available all afternoon and much of the evening tomorrow
    NightFox
    Sure, no problem.
    Hey there, Young Scientists! Put on your labcoats and strap on your safety goggles, because today we’re learning about _________!
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    pussy
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    driving straight into a tornado to learn more about tornadoes
    (makeup)
    holy shit rn looks like m. no wonder it looks like tomatoes
    I think that Tigger should be holding an Assault Vest.
    Sweep
    bounce / tail slap / play rough / sky attack tigger
    hyw
    But can it set up rox vs deoa though
    Poor sweep has to deal with upl controversy :(. Here's a hug if you feel split apart on what to do:

*hug*

Of course if your feeling like a million bucks carry on and enjoy yourself my fine broom :3.
    Sweep
    i feel like 650,000 bucks. good enough
    Raseri
    Raseri
    really good reshirams
    Kingler
    Kingler
    raseri using his team name to compensate for reality, icu
    i am offended for you at seeing dave's ct (angry)
    Sweep
    Thanks, jrp! Dave's CT is extremely offensive.
    ubers room is run like a concentration camp keep your (BAN ME PLEASE) mods in check sigh
    Sweep
    i have full confidence in hack / aurora / dice to make the right judgment calls, but haruno not so much
    passion
    passion
    pomman is worse than hitler and i demand demotion
    Would you mind if i dumped a bunch of dpp teams in the ubers subforum later tonight? 'Tis my gift to the community.
    yo u appear to have forgotten to add what 136 speed actually does in lugia's analysis

:_:
    Sweep
    yea i saw them, i merged it with my only question being why the HP Fire for Scizor mention was removed (the HP fire mention for Ferrothorn was kept). good good otherwise
    Sweep
    good good x___X
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    that was likely a mistake, feel free to add it back if u feel it works
    Is there anytime you could play for hruc today preferably from now to 5:30pm gmt -8 (i could probably play after that just depends), i realize this is a difficult request since i completely forgot about the tour and this is the last day. But i would really appreciate it if we could get the game done, since its the last one i need. Thanks in advance.
    is that album worth checking out? stargazer is a pretty brutal song imo and i really like ritchie blackmore, but i never really got into this band (was turned off by a couple of their more popular songs and never really looked any further into them)
    Sweep
    definitely do IMO
    I sexually Identify as a Calm Mind Kyogre. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring through Ubers dropping hot scalding burns on disgusting Ferrothorns. People say to me that a person being a Kyogre is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful.
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    well in your signature you have a whale and why do you say, "ever since I was a boy..." I'm confues on your gender now.
    ryan
    ryan
    im dead
    aurora
    aurora
    I'm having a plastic surgeon install enormous fins, 30mm blowholes and AMG-114 Hellfire Water Spouts on my body.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…