Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im gmt -5 when do u wanna play for spring seasonal
    Hack
    Hack
    Monday can work as well i guess, im pretty flexible, altho not to the same extent as sunday
    vici
    vici
    I don't know Sunday will b a stretch for me wth church and the time zone difference. Monday should work though. I will try to b on at 3-4 gmt -5 which is like 9-10pm ur time. so it should work. is that okay. that's the only time on Sunday that works for me
    vici
    vici
    hello, I found out that Monday will be good for me and Sunday will be near impossible. I will still try and come on Sunday, but if not let's plan for Monday. What time works for you then.
    we have to play for powc this week. i'd prefer to get this done in the next couple of days if possible; i've got exams starting friday. i'm gmt -4 and available pretty much all day tues-thurs. if that doesn't work for you, i can probably make some time this weekend, but i'd need to know asap.
    Hack
    Hack
    I am completely swamped until thursday... So play thursday?
    zf
    ok, works for me.
    zf
    let me know when you're online
    Hack, what time tomorrow for UBLT?
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm playing level 56 for seasonal at 10 pm GMT +1 or so, after that would work. If that doesn't work then maybe during the afternoon, but I might have some reservations on that
    Hack
    Hack
    I am on rn, if you are able to play?
    Hey we have to fight for UPL Week 5. My timezone is GMT +1 and I prefere to fight at the weekend. It would be cool If we could fight around 2-6 PM since I am usually tired and can think straight when I am fighting in the middle night. My alts are Lacus Clyne or Fateful Corrin and you can find me in the Ubers, Deutsche and Chess room. I am really looking forward to battling you. Best regards Lacus.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    The thing is that I am really occupied the next three days. If everything settles down we can probably fight wednesday If you want.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Thursday is probably better since I will relaxing after I finished the exam.
    Hack
    Hack
    thursday seems fine, nice
    Hey men we have to play for Farceus tour, when you can play
    teso24
    teso24
    I was waiting about half an hour, are you coming dude?
    Hack
    Hack
    Sorry man, totally missed this. Unless you want to play tonight, feel free to take the win
    teso24
    teso24
    i dont want to take a free win, i want to play, so can you play today?
    hi when would u like to play for upl, I'm +8 and prefer the weekend
    Hack
    Hack
    I can't do sunday but saturday should be fine, I'm GMT +1 so I guess like noon is fine or?
    malefic
    Saturday is good. Can u play around ur 2pm?
    Hack
    Hack
    confirming 2 pm my time tomorrow just so you know
    hey we have to fight for spl. i'd prefer to fight sunday, but i can also do saturday in the morning or friday evening if needed. i'm gmt-5
    When do you want to play for ADV tour I'm GMT - 8 free to play any time
    Ssalbap
    Ssalbap
    Hello? When are we going to play we never scheduled an exact time
    Hack
    Hack
    Tonight 10 pm my time?
    Ssalbap
    Ssalbap
    You can take the win, I have no more motivation for this tour
    Yo saw your post, just wanted to clear stuff up so there isn't any tension or anything along those lines. I wasn't assuming stuff because I talk with Kiyo a lot, he had said that he helped you build and some of the stuff you've used is kiyo's.
    Ares
    Ares
    Also had to do 2 posts cause there is still a 420 character limit on VMs
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    Mont is such a nerd lol
    Hack
    Hack
    it's all good man, I deleted my post cause I saw you were modded and I didn't wanna stir up drama

I haven't used a full blown kiyo team, but he has been very helpful dumping me teams to learn the meta with and he had some concepts I based week 1 around.
    sup brody. we play again :)

i got midterms this week though. im est, im probably free thursday after noon, friday night, and maybe weekend. not sure about specifics, but it shouldnt be too hard. let's have a good one
    hello, we're paired for the adv ou/uu/ubers tour. when are you available ? i'm gmt+1
    Hack
    Hack
    Wednesday evening perhaps? Just need some time to build... We're also the same timezone so ut shouldn't be too hard
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Ok great, i'll be in the french room !
    yo, we need to play for ubers seasonal, im GMT +0 and will be free all the time after tommorow
    HJAD
    HJAD
    im on now, if you can come on and play that would be appreciated or we can just stick to scheduled time :>
    Hack
    Hack
    nah we can go now
    Hack
    Hack
    im on stours
    Can U play now ?
    Hack
    Hack
    you fine playing tomorrow after my SPL game, around 8 pm GMT +1 or so?
    Hack
    Hack
    Can we set up a time before wednesday then? 9 pm my time works on both tuesday and wednesday, but please do give me some input on what times you can play on if you can't those times
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    Can u play Thursday ?
    js but i had thought teams+replays+screenshot of everyone mon displaying it's spread and moves(in PMs ofc) would be almost perfect to prevent any possible way of cheating, but it would be too much hassle for everyone, and plenty of cases where the player can bail out by "oh i forgot, sorry bro" and in the end i chose to trust the player and only keep the team+replays part.
    this is probably a long shot since i completetly forgot, but is there anytime you could play for hruc today. Gmt -8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…