McMeghan
    oh i must tell tomahawk about that, it's an error
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    sorry i missed it, fixing it now
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    it's fixed, thanks for noting!
    just skimming thruogh the usage stats thread, porygon in lc was used thrice i believe and not once; probably should be fixed o_o
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i just counted and there is only one man :O
    Kingler
    Kingler
    yeah my bad. was thinking of wk 2 game, soz
    when do u want to play? my week is pretty busy this week. does afternoon gmt-8 on saturday work for you?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im gonna leave soon, i should be back between 2 PM to 4 PM your time, i hope that'll be alright
    i'll check smogon on my phone in the meantime at least once or twice, if for some reason, something comes up on your side let me know :O
    undisputed
    undisputed
    sounds great
    Romaiiiin, I heard you're vgc 16 god already. As such, Lanaken regional at 16.4. will be your next coup, right? :]
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Je suis dégoûtééééé lol
    Du coup comment et quand je dois m'inscrire pour être sûr d'être accepté à Lanaken ?
    J'ai fait les VGC qu'une seule fois à Lyon y a 5 ans environ je crois et je sais plus, je crois que je me suis inscrit le jour j (J'avais été haxx avant les 8ème environ d'ailleurs :D)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    je sais pas je suis pas calé dans le domaine, je demanderai à vinc, mais je pense qu'il faut se préinscrire en ligne et c'est tout
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    D'acc
    Does OU have any circuit-like tournaments? I'm a Doubles OU player looking to get into OU. In Doubles we have Seasonal Tournaments and occasional Minitours, whilst lurking through the Tournament forums and the OU sub-forum I couldn't find a single OU tournament that wasn't team oriented.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    we dont, we have plenty of unofficial and official tournaments featuring OU
    Just something quick, so will the bans apply to r1 of spl or will they play the old meta this week and in week 2 play with the updated changes?
    YK1F H4QH

Epic Greed mode seed, start with Godhead in first item room and can get thin odd mushroom, death's touch, and monstro's lung for hilarious results

killed ultra greed as cain at exactly 15 minutes, fastest greed mode run I ever had lol
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    :O
    i'll try to remember next time i play isaac, greed mode is pretty fun in general n_n
    hi how do i get my badge with color again? Do i have to get reqs in a suspect again?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yea, unless you voted in the last 6 months
    Robert
    Robert
    i voted for sablenite and shadow tag. does that count?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yeah, i'll recolor it
    Do I not count as a WCOP dpper :(

I got laurel benched and beat malekith in playoff!
    Saria
    Saria
    Nvm just reread the thing
    McMeghan was last seen: Viewing thread Glitch when using HIDE tags., 1 minute ago
    :<
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i was browsing this first time thread, u asked for it :x
    yo buddy, is the next classic around the same time as last year? just curious, i sorta figured march-ish
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…