Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

First, I am sorry to hear about your uncle, I offer my condolences.

On the VGC uber thread I believe I left a post asking for Jibaku's Groudon. Is it okay that we trade for it on the GTS now. I have a research project and I need to train my pokemon for the competition asap. Below, I have left what I put up.
    lv.1 male Chikorita
    IGN Suetonius

Thanks,
    Thetoprattata
    Got a Jolly 29/31/31/26/31/30 Zekrom by randomly throwing Master Balls at it, Speed is kinda sub-optimal so idk if u want it or not but I'm offering it to you. Wont be able to trade for another probably 9 hours if you do decide to take it.

(also my synch didn't work -_-)
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm still going for a Lonely one though
    Dude, we seriously need to launch a scientific investigation on the effects of watching Beavis and Butt-head on SRing Pokemon - I picked this up on my AS cart on the second SR! (Master Ball, sorry I ran out of Dive Balls)
    Lugia (Lv 50 UT)
    Timid Nature
    31/31/31/31/28/31

I'm still online if you want it
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks for the Ray :D
    Thinking of going for Zekrom next, what nature do you think?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Hmm... Some good natures for Zekrom include Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Lonley, Hasty, Naive, and Jolly. I actually haven't seen any good Zekroms running around (A friend of mine may have gotten a decent Naughty one though).

I imagine that Naughty, Lonely, and Brave are the most interesting to me, but those are also way harder than Adamant and Jolly.
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm thinking that I'll go for Lonely to begin with, and if Beavis and Butt-head don't work their magic then I'll probably just end up going for Adamant
    I just noticed your thread didn't have a Lugia in it. I caught a nice 31/2-3/31/31/30/31 one a few weeks back. So if you are interested you could add it
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    I can trade anytime now but I only have one copy left so I was wondering if you could clone me a copy back?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sure I can clone a copy back! Whats your ingame name again btw?

Regardless, I'll be on right after I clone these Pokemon!
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    rip sorry my internet has been pretty crappy for the past few days which has been canceling me out of trades. I can trade almost any time after now today
    Sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope everything's okay.
    Hey bro! Can we arrange a direct trade soon because I am interested in some of your Legends and it is convenient to do so rather than over the GTS
    Hey Theorymon - I just caught a 31/6/31/29/31/0 Quiet Palkia in a Premier Ball that I am happy to donate to your VGC Giveaway. It's in a Premier Ball and was caught by me on my OR, comes Lv. 50 UT
    Lego
    Lego
    No, thank YOU for holding such an awesome giveaway! Also you might want to check the IVs on that Palkia - I had two in that box and I'm not completely sure which one I have you... Looking at the SpA stat will be enough, they one which I SHOULD'VE given you was 165, and the one that I might've given you was 167 (it had random other IVs though...)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yep you gave me the right one :D
    Lego
    Lego
    Sweet :) Anyway sorry for that and thanks again :)
    Sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope everything's okay.

After switching to throwing random Master balls for a little while, I caught a 29/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Giratina. If you plan on continuing your VGC giveaway when you get back, you're free to take it and add it to the distribution list, if you want? I'm gonna continue to SR for penta-flawless, so I figured it'd be better off there than sitting in a box.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh man I totally missed this post! I'm up for trading tomorrow at around 4 PM EST. my friend code is 2165-8678-3528
    Hey bro! Can we trade via the GTS soon? I wanted a Kangaskhan, Aegislash and a Thundurus and realized you are the best guy I know. Let me know if you donot have these mons!
    I can give you a Modest Xerneas (31/17/29/31/31/31) for your giveaway. It's in a Quick Ball and was caught by me on my X.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Right now is not good. I'll let you know.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    That's fine, no rush :D
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    I was thinking. I don't like to trade flawed legendaries and I don't want them to collect dust either. I have a Modest Heatran (31/xx/31/31/30/31) in a Dusk Ball and a Jolly Terrakion (31/31/31/xx/30/31) in a Luxury Ball. I might also still have a Jolly Rayquaza (31/31/30/xx/31/31) in a Dusk Ball. All caught by me on my OR. You can have those too if you want. Maybe someone out there has a use for them.
    Apologies for the late response, I was unavailable. I'd like a "Gordon" (I'll post on the thread as well for consistency's sake): I deposited a female lv 29 Psyduck.
    IGN: Nochielo
    Msg: Theorymon

Thank you!

I also noticed you hit 1st in the US for Festive Feud, congratulations! I hit 78th in the US, certainly less impressive, but far more than I expected and your Regi giveaway had a big part in that success.
    Hey Theorymon, if you'd like, I have a 31/31/31/31/17/31 hasty ray. It's the only one that can go mix of all your redistributables so far.
    Hey t-mon, take a look at my most recent post in my thread...it's an adamant ray from the shiny event. If you'd be interested in it for your giveaway I'd be fine with making it full redis
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Although I'll need to get it cloned (or if you could clone me back a copy that would be fine too)
    Hey there, just passing by to thank you for helping me spread my Kyogre on both of your giveaways, specially here where I couldn't do it myself or ask someone to do it in my place; I really appreciate what you're doing!
    Hi I was wondering if you'd be interested in my Modest Groudon for your giveaway
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thank you very much!

BTW whats the IV spread on that Groudon? seems like 30 is the lowest possible for any stat, which is honestly very impressive!
    vzxt
    vzxt
    it's 5 IV 31 with like 1-4 in attack
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thats incredible! I'll put it up as soon as I catch up with the trade requests on Smogon and Nugget Bridge, thank you so much!
    I SRed a Modest Dialga which I see you don't have in your thread and was wondering if we could donate mons?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    I can trade now
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    BTW that Salamence I gave you has a 31 in every stat I think. I'm probably gonna add it to the giveaway thread since I forgot how much of a pain breeding flawless mons like that is lol
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    ya it is a pain, thnx for trading. I hope you can get a 31 spe one soon
    Thank you Theorymon. =) I don't know where this kindness stems from, you are very thoughtful. I wish I could give you something lol.
    Hey, there was a slight problem with Rayquaza on your Give-away thread.
    May be organise a quick private trade? I would be interested in most of your pokemon. We can do a few via wifi trade, not GTS one by one.
    Let me know if you are ok with wifi trade

My IGN Silver, 5343-8579-5235
    phongnn2008
    nevermind, I just found out we can tutor "Dragon Ascent".
    I will keep requesting on the GTS, easier for you :)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yeah thank goodness for that tutor, or else giving away Rayquaza would be a lot more difficult rofl
    Hey Theorymon, I was wondering if I could also also get a copy of your Rayquaza because you seem to be giving them out to a lot of people. I messed up a while ago and SR'd for adamant.
    Ursarox
    I can do it now. My FC is 0275-8382-5408 and my IGN is Brian. If you don't mind, could I have an Xerneas as well?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sure can! btw, my in game name is Theorymon, and I'm online right now.
    Ursarox
    Thanks a lot! Also, have a Merry Christmas.
    I was just wondering how if I could be able to get or the Rayquaza yo gave lucariojr? Is there anything you want?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh I'm a doofus, forgot what IGN meant :P.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    BTW feel free to redisturable anything with my OT on it. As far as I'm concerned, sharing is caring, especially considering how irritating I find soft reseting to be!
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    Thanks man. Now I can start working on an in game team :)
    Hey Theorymon I was wondering if you have any copies of the Quiet Groudon, Xerneas, and Raquaza that you gave lucariojr, you could trade me for use in VGC 16.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sure I can make some tomorrow night. I also JUST got a good Jolly Yveltal too if you want that.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Sure thank you so much!
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    My fc is 4098-4265-6342. I'll be able to trade a little after 8 pm est if you're available then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…