Tiba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fight wcop, gmt +2 got exam til the 23rd
    Tiba
    Tiba
    i am without free times so no problem to let the battle to after 23rd in some weekend
    Hi Tiba are you able to play sometime saturday GMT+10?
    The_Chaser
    The_Chaser
    I have university on then. Saturday, Sunday night or today are best times for me (GMT+10)
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I cannot battle around 7 am my time, my free times are saturday and sunday 2pm-1am gmt -3
    The_Chaser
    The_Chaser
    Want to play 10am sunday gmt+10. I think that is 9pm saturday your time.
    Yo Tiba, we're up next for SPL! I'm GMT-6 and can battle Thursday at 10am my time, Thursday at 3pm my time, or Friday at 10am my time. Do any of those work for you?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I could do Thursday at 5pm my time, too, which should be 8pm your time - that would be later for you if that helps. I can't do Saturday before noon your time unfortunately.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    tomorrow at 8pm my time scheduled!
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm on Smogtours!
    Hi, when do you want to battle for SPL? Is Sunday okay? I'm GMT 0.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Well it's 10:25 AM now, so when do you want to play? Not too late please. Afternoon or evening I'd prefer.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    5-8pm my time, 8-11 yours :x
    it is ok?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    ok
    spl.
    gmt + 1, can fight wednesday, thursday, all day saturday and afternoon/evening sunday. let me know times.
    Isa
    Isa
    cannot fight sunday until evening and not too late there either, but hey!! see you on saturday
    Tiba
    Tiba
    ugh idk yet the free times, i need a answer of my gf
    Isa
    Isa
    hi i need a time right now because ill be afk during saturday evening my time
    hi spl fight go, I am +11. You're -3 or some such right? Would sunday morning at like 11am (my time) be suitable? That's like saturday night for you?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    work fine in thoose times in weekend
    Cheers Tiba, I'm subbing in for locopoke. I'm EDT.

I saw you posted that you wanted to play on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday I'm working from 7 AM to around 2 or 3 PM my time, so I can only really play later afternoon / at night. Saturday is much preferred to Sunday for that.

If Friday's cool, I can play before 3 PM my time. I can also do earlier in the week if there's any chance for that~
    Tiba
    Tiba
    an*
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    We just have 3 days to get this done. How does tomorrow at 6 - 8 PM my time sound?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I am back, sorry about that ... to busy rl stuffs. Sounds ok, then see you Saturday
    Hi, world cup... I'm GMT +2, easy to find on PO during the day.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    sup, I am GMT -3 now. I am very busy atm so I would like to battle some time after the middle of the next week. I don't think "find me in PO" works, then let us try to schedule a time. I prefer after 6pm my time.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    6pm is 11PM for me, basically this time. It's fine, as long as we don't end up starting to play at midnight. I'll take a look here time to time to set the day.
    We are paired for r1 of world cup. My timezone is GMt-6 and I'm usually home by 5 o'clock. I'm always on IRC as locopoke. Let me know what time works best for you!
    Tiba
    Tiba
    yo, I am GMT -3 now. I am very busy atm so I would like to battle some time after the middle of the next week. I prefer any time after 6pm (my GMT). Let's try to schedule. You can always find me if you need in IRC as Tiba through "query user" or at #Baril. See you latter
    locopoke
    Ok sounds good. I'll get on everyday after work and try to find you
    Tiba
    Tiba
    Hi, I am finishing some job and I am very busy ... I would finish the job before the weekend, if no I`ll be free on the weekend for sure. I will let you know when I am free. Cheers
    WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET DESTROYED AGAIN

Noon-3 weekdays (EDT, GMT-4) which sucks for me but you said you weren't available anyway, so I'll be available all day Sunday. Tentatively Saturday is all open or all closed. You know the drill.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I am leaving Canada and returning to Brazil this weekend then I was not joking when I said I can't play weekend. We should do this till Wednesday and in the last option maybe Thursday
    Tiba
    Tiba
    and I'm -6 at now
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Oh, I thought you said you weren't available during the week. Alrighty then, let's try to get this done Wed/Thurs then. You can bug me on IRC then at roughly the times listed. I might still be in bed, I might get up a bit earlier...
    I'm free basically the entire day, when do you want to play? lets please get this done, lutra's getting nervous hahaah
    mael
    mael
    ok that's fine, I'll be at smogtours chillin
    Tiba
    Tiba
    i`m going now see u latter!
    mael
    mael
    what, where are you going? I thought we'd play now
    hi, see you again :P when you want to play? im available from friday to sunday gmt +1
    Tiba
    Tiba
    sup I am -6 now, idk when I will have time but maybe Friday. I'll let u know after that. Don't worry
    hi we gotta play rby again, still gmt+1 when do you want to play?
    mael
    mael
    yea I should be free that time almost everyday this week, where can I find you?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    irc at #baril or query user tiba
    mael
    mael
    alright see you then
    Hi we're playing for SPL. I am GMT -7. My hours of availability are: 1 PM-9 PM Wednesday, 1 PM-5 PM Thursday, 9 AM-11 PM Friday, and 11 AM-11 PM Sunday. Find a time that works for you.
    Lavos
    Sunday 4 PM is best for me
    Tiba
    Tiba
    it's fine, and I just realize that I am in daylight time then I am -6 now
    Lavos
    if you want to get on PO main now, we can play
    Hi
    We must fight for the RBY Championship
    When can you play ? I'm GMT+1.
    This week-end works like a charm for me!
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    You sent your message at 3.51am, and logged off at 6.01 am for me... You cannot expect me to be here between 3 and 6 am during the week when I have classes at 8.
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    I'm online every single day between 6pm and midnight, ~.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    yoyoyo im just trying to wake up early to help you to ifind a time
    wen fite RBY WCH
    Im GMT +2
    (as you're gmt -7 I can play only earlier than 3-4pm your time)
    P.S. can we play on PO, not PS?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    just wake up now ... then tomorrow?
    ALLALA
    ALLALA
    in case where do i find you at? can we play on PO, if y main server #RBY channel? if you don't want, what server on PS?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    buddy let's play in PO and you can find me in irc easily, almost always in #baril. If i'm not just ask someone in the channel to find me in facebook
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…