Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sure you get silly requests a lot, but what would i have to do to be given a name that isn't in use anymore?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Well, it mainly depends on what the name is and why you want it.
    crashy
    crashy
    It's just my name for all sites/games that I play. I've been playing since 2012 and just always idled the name. I have always kept tabs on when it has been used and from what I've seen (Being a daily user) never met or seen the name in action.
    crashy
    crashy
    Also, thanks for responding to me. That's actually cool man. Means a lot. :)
    i thought it would be a cool idea if u can make it where u can customize the moves on pokemon showdown
    i have a suggestion if u don't mind
    in team builder , whenever u type defog on search , it shows all mons in that tier and below that tier
    just add a filter for tiers like ru + defog + rain dance
    I have a question: whenever I import a team with a Hidden Power move and I enter a battle with it, the HP move gets totally messed up. Like when I have a mon with HP Ice it suddenly turned into HP Dragon in battle, even though the team builder still says it's HP Ice.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, Ditto is supposed to get the same HP it always has, which is Dark if it has flat 31 IVs.
    Mq
    Mq
    oh ok.Sorry for the nonsense then
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Hm, restarting seems to have fixed this.
    EV
    Unfortunately the battle is expired and the replay was not saved. In the future if you can save the battle log or screenshot the incident it will help us determine what course of action is needed.
    had an interesting idea: inputting a feature on ps where you go into a battle with a predetermined team, and it's already like turn 26 or whatever and both teams have mons down, or weakend, and the objective is to find a way to win from that precise starting point. It would require the opponent to be a bot that is pre-programmed to make specific plays (e.g guaranteed to go for scald with their keld turn1 etc).
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sounds interesting. If people specifically construct these situations, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for a programmer to add them in. That feature is already in Joim's to-do list, I'm sure we'd be more motivated to add it in if there was a thread with preconstructed situations already made.
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Approval to post a thread on it in the ps subforum at some point in the next few days?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Feel free, but you might want to post it somewhere in Competitive discussion.
    thank you
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What am I being thanked for?
    Kink
    Kink
    For just doing shit in general. It's appreciated.
    I found a bug in the Teambuilder. When putting "[]" in the name of a team, upon refreshing, it attempts to put the teams into a category folder (such as [gen6] and etc.), even if it is in a folder already.
    blackmagikarper
    blackmagikarper
    For example:
    Making a team named "[Team1] Offensive" and putting it in the folder "Teams"
    Upon refreshing the page, it has been removed from the "Team" folder and put into a folder named "Team/[Team1]" and the team has been renamed [Team1][Team1] Offensive"
    blackmagikarper
    blackmagikarper
    attemping to move "[Team1][Team1] Offensive" back into the "Teams" folder will forcefully put the "[gen6]" tag on it instead of returning it to its uncategorized state
    I keep getting the message can't connect to server. Does this mean I've been banned, or is Showdown down right now?
    Mq
    Mq
    i think showdown crashed that time
    hello
    please help me i lost the password of my original account username : ChampionShrey
    please help me i request you
    please
    Hi i was wondering if there can be a feature on teambuilder where you can type UU, or LC, and theres an option to list only pokemon from that tier (Like the way it is for pokemon types), i find it more efficient and easier than scrolling down every time you made ur pokemon and i hope to hear your thoughts on this.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, that feature is planned.
    have you ever had anyone get any security cert errors with PS! or the damage calc? My installation of Firefox is getting them and I have no idea why
    I wanted to ask something about the recent changes to /ranking.
    What was the purpose on being able to reset your W/L record but Elo stays the same. I understand that you want to stress the point of your W/L doesn't mean anything at all compared to your GXE and I get that. But it just feels odd that your Elo remains the same.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    A lot of people think that Elo should not be able to be reset, but everyone's fine with resetting W/L.
    Hey man thanks for actually finding me on your site to compliment me on my speaking ability. I never actually thought I would meet you or get to talk to you so thanks for taking time out of your day just to notice me and offer such a kind compliment. Good luck with that coding thing, dude!!
    Ary
    Woah! Zarel sure is super cool and nice! I wish all the mods on Smogon.com could be both that dedicated and appreciative!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ...I swear I've seen you in the Room That Must Not Be Named in the past...
    Yuy
    Yuy
    Haha a bashful Zarel!! I think you're quirky!! Alright guys, I need to go play some CoD. See you both on PS! soon!
    Hi, I'm having trouble logging on to PS. There is just a button saying 'Choose Name' but when I type in my name and press enter, nothing happens. Could you please help me with this, thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    This has been fixed
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    Ok thanks
    Mq
    Mq
    Well, Zarel you sure?I tried to to it sometimes and the same thing happens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…