marilli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• nice yuri :^J i spent 10 minutes learning the dark world of rwby ships on reddit and I am now AWARE
    Hi! I am your tutor for monotype's tutoring program. I am Gmt-5 and am available 10:00PM my time today and tomorrow all day i'm free saturday. When would you like to meet?
    Chakra
    Chakra
    hey, can i join in for this tutor session? and make it a 3 way (tutor session of course)
    p2
    same
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
    shiloh
    shiloh
    no
    shiloh
    shiloh
    n_n
    Josh
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░▄░░░░░
    ░█▀▄░▄▀▄░█▄░█░░░░░░▀██░░░░░
    ░█▀▄░█▄█░█▀▄█░░░░░░░██▄░░░░
    ░█▄▀░█░█░█░░█░░░░░░▄███▄░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
    ░▄▀▄░█▄░█░▄▀▄░░░░▄███████░░
    ░█▄█░█▀▄█░█▄█░░░█████████░░
    ░█░█░█░░█░█░█░░█████████▀░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████████▀░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▄████████████▀░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    have u read any more punpun
    marilli
    marilli
    ya wrong upload order kinda spoiled stuff for me, but i like it so far
    astroboy
    astroboy
    how far did u get

also dw i got spoiled too before i finished it but i still enjoyed the story a lot even knowing certain events
    marilli
    marilli
    im a bit less than half way through, finished with volume 5
    I think it's representative of her throwing the bunny out the window (the conversation is either metaphorical or a hallucination) because she's rejecting the false pretenses of happiness under which the family lives. :)
    hi lady marilli, we paired for farm. im gmt +1, i can be online everyday from 2 pm till 3.15 pm and from 9.30 pm till 01.00 am(my gmt).
    These days could be problematic for playin 4 holidays reasons. anyway, i hope to play you as soon as possible :)
    marilli
    marilli
    I'm EST, so 9:30pm - 11:00pm your time works perfectly fine for me, later than that I might be around but is probably eating

Ideally I'd prefer to play on the 2nd or later because holidays, but if that doesn't work i can accommodate.
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Ok see you on the 2nd :)
    Happy new year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…