Agammemnon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So we got paried for the OST, idk If you mind playing on the next month ...
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    haha sure man! What timezone are you ?
    coR.
    GMT -6, it would be fine to play any weekend of the next month before the deadline (February 14)
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Sure! I'm GMT+1 for the record so it should be doable :)
    SPL: Saturday late morning / afternoon / evening or Sunday?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    That sounds fine to me !
    Lutra
    Lutra
    hey, sorry about the short notice, but I feel like I can't concentrate that well with an irritable bowel (cold coming on I think) that I woke up today with. Can you play any times later?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    That's lovely. I can manage to be here at 8pm, 5 hours from now.
    Hey man, we're up next for SPL! Remind me your time zone? I'm GMT-6 and I can battle Wednesday at noon my time, Wednesday at 3pm my time, Thursday at 11am my time, or Thursday at 3pm my time. Let me know if any of those work for you!
    when do you want to play today
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Hey, around now as we planned ?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    I'm waiting on Smogtours. (On sunday's evening, we planned to play around THIS hour on tuesday, so here I am :D)
    Because i cant today i give you the win for the tournament
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Okay buddy, I hope everything is alright though ! :)
    i'll proudly represent you in the following rounds
    Lonny1309
    Hose you get a ton of wins :)
    Wen Do you want to ficht i am in Germany so i think i am gmt+1
    UU Tour
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Turns out I'll be at the restaurant at 7pm. Could you be here later in the evening ? I've been available all week at almost any hour but I might travel to Germany on saturday for a few days.
    Lonny1309
    For Gamescom? I think Sunday is a Good day. Sunday 7 pm?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Okay for sunday.
    when do you want to play for the no choice tour. I'm free from 10am to 2pm gmt-4 every weekday
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    I just sent a message to the host, asking to be subbed out. I might not be able to conduct the tournament in its entirety so I'm going off right now.
    when u want to play rby cup gmt -4 free today evening and saturday
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Hello, I PM'd my apologies to Isa. I hope you understand that I couldn't log on last week. Sorry, man.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    its fine man i lost the next round anyways sorry :(
    hey you got subbed in on rby cup, when do you wanna play? i'm usually avaliable 7pm-midnight gmt-3
    Hello, I'm your opponent for the Doubles Seasonal, I'm gmt+1 and am available pretty much whenever you want except for thursday and friday between 4 and 9pm my time, tell me when you can play :)
    we gotta fight for the any tier tournament. i can play this monday at anytime and after tuesday after 7pm EST. on weekends i can play at anytime as well.
    Hey we fight for RBY wch
    Im gmt+2 availiable almost every evening
    When do you want to play, lets do it as soon as possible if you can?
    Dont you mind playing on PO?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Hey,
    What about friday or saturday ? I'm GMT+1.
    I would prefer to play on PS because PO has issues every time i use it.
    ALLALA
    ALLALA
    Friday evening is OK. What server do i find you on?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Either you can find me on frenchtime.psim.us or you can tell me where I can find you.
    If we play friday it must be before 8pm gmt +1 though.
    omg you still alive! i remember you, but idk if you remember me! we told and discuss lots of time in the past, and i'm happy to see you still online. what about you? Have a nice day Aga :)
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Oh wow, hello there.
    Long time no see!
    Of course I remember, It was always a pleasure to speak with you (#nohomo)
    I'm doing fine, slowly returning to the PokéWorld by playing gimmick and old gens tours. what about you ? :)
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Oh gr8, i'm really happy you remember me! Wow good, i don't play Pokemon anymore since when i won the SPL. Anyway my life is going fine, see you on IRC someday bro :)
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Sure thing, see you there! :)
    So today at 10:00 PM, GMT +8. Please also log onto Pokemon Online in case I can't get PS to work (I'm writing this message from my office desktop).

Wait 30 minutes after the designated time. If I don't show up, take the win.
    Year13 is in the Old Gens room now, if you get on in time.
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    I'm on a hangover, I just got back. I'm gonna check right now, just in case!
    bonjour, when do you wanna play level 1
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Yep, let's find each other there !
    Maybe saturday, maybe any day of the week, I dunno yet. I'll try to be there as much as possible
    BKC
    BKC
    wanna play tomorrow around 8 pm your time?
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    That works for me
    Hey, I can still play tomorrow at 8:00 PM GMT +8, but I can't log on to the forum on my laptop for some weird reason. I'll be in the Old Gens room.
    hi, we're paired for RBY tour r2
    when do you want to play? i'm gmt -2 and i can play at any day from 2 to 10 PM on my time
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    fine by me. you can find me at #spl and #baril
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Hi, I just woke up from the dead (worst hangover ever), is it possible to reschedule our match to whichever day during the week ?
    Pick your poison.

Thanks !
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    I'm affraid the deadline is tomorrow :s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…