Colchonero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi , DPP cup, gmt-3 here and weekend would be best for me
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey im gmt+2. I would prefer to play before saturday if u want to plat at night (my night), i probably will only be able to play on weekend before 9 pm. So, as u want.
    Ninja
    Ninja
    ok playing before saturday works for me, i guess something like 3-6 PM my time (8-11 PM for you) would be good? if yes, im on the SH room a lot, so it should be easy to find each other there
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yea sure, i will probably look for you on thursday/friday then. Anyway i still can to play on weekend if u need it but need to play earlier.
    hi, we have to play for gsc cup, my GMT is +2, i'm usually free from 9 pm to 2 am, when do you want to play?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Id rather play since 11 pm, will be watching semifinals of champions league by that time (10 pm)
    Coffe
    Coffe
    11 pm is ok, i'll be online on smogtours
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Fine, was waiting for your answer, see you there
    when u gonna be able to play? tmrw can only play past 7 est, today is best for me
    Tesung
    Tesung
    ight ive waited 45 min, i can play tomorrow night est and if u cant then gonna go for act
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yea i understand, i m fine with you getting the act win, dw, its my fault for missing the scheduled time and im not really tryharding for this tour, will try to be here tomorrow, if not gl for the next round ;)
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Today won't work, will have to be tmrw
    Hi, it's a bit strange to message you close to the deadline, but can you play for HPL today or tomorrow? I'm GMT -3.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey yeah, we really dont have more time so, we need to get this done between today and tomorrow. Just ask Arena or Gene if im online when u want to play.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, ok :)
    Hey when would you like to battle for dpp open? can you play Saturday or Sunday 2-5pm eastern time? Sorry for the late notice, kind of forgot about this. Deadline is this weekend apparently
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah dont worry peachy, im not sure if i will be online today since im reading this right now, bu i wont have problems to play tomorrow at that time.
    Thatsjustpeachy
    Thatsjustpeachy
    Im on if you are able to play, I'll be on smogtours
    hey dude we play for gsc cup, i'm gmt -5. deadline is the 23rd.

this weekend is really booked for me b/c i've got a smash tournament + 4 classic games + an nupl game, so would definitely prefer to play like during the week or during next weekend if you're available!
    jake
    jake
    take the win good luck in later rounds
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Are u sure? We can still play if u want
    jake
    jake
    yeah i wanted to give classic a run but i played poorly in all games i've done so far and got jirachi'd in both dpp and bw, so i just really don't want to play anymore. thanks though
    hey when do you wanna play for powc? I'm gmt -5, most of the times I'm available during the week are probably be too late for you so weekend makes sense if that works for you
    Sam
    Sam
    I have a meeting for a class in 5 min, I don't imagine it will take more than an hour if you'll be around after that
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Im here if u still want to play when u come back
    Sam
    Sam
    just got done, I'll be on smogtours in a few min
    Hey, when works best for you this week? Probably easiest to play during the weekend sometime but we can play sooner if needed. I'm pretty flexible during weekends though so whenever is best for you.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can play a couple hours before then on Saturday if that works.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yea that should work, just lemme know if u pref to play on PS or PO, ill be there xD
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'll see you on PS then.
    yeah lets play on sunday? sunday 6pm gmt+1? Also please on PO, my Computer does crash on PS.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yea sure, see you there
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Iam online on PO Main now.
    hey, we paired for spain tour, when fite? :]
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, i have an important exam on Friday, so anytime since Friday night would be fine for me. Im gmt+1 and can also play on Saturday or Sunday (afternoon or night).
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    k, saturday i call u :]
    hey man. gmt -7. can play whenever.
    Lavos
    it's no problem, let's play on saturday or sunday, either is good for me. meet on irc?
    Lavos
    I'll be online for most of this sunday, please find me on irc or PO, I want this game to be completed.
    Lavos
    I'm quite busy for the next ~4 hours, can we play at like 11 PM your time? I know it's late but my schedule just changed and you're not getting back to me.
    okay bro when we playing

I work from about 2pm-midnight daily (GMT-5), weekend pending, so somewhere outside that. (Pref between midnight-5am or 10am-1pm roughly, cuz I need to sleep somewhere in that timeframe too.) Prefer weekend, especially Sunday since I don't work it very often so I usually have the whole day free. Usually.
    hey, when do you wanna play spl? i am busy today tomorrow and thursday but the other days should work out during evening hours (and all day on weekend). gmt+1
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hi, im travelling on Thursday and will have an exam on Friday, so lets play on weekend if you dont mind, i will have a lot of free time i guess.
    Isa
    Isa
    All good weekend it is

4pm Saturday, does that work?
    I am able to play either tomorrow after 8 pm est, Wednesday after 8 pm est, or Sunday after 6 pm est. Though Sunday could possibly be a bit early depending on when I get back home. Do any of those times work for you?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry for replying you too late but i was not able to play before this weekend anyway. Those times are really bad for me tbh xD, because if im right 6 PM EST is 1 AM here and it is the earlier you can play. Ill try to be here tomorrow at that time, but i cant really assure you it.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Im free all day monday and tuesday so we can just play then and honestly that works better for me.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Ok lol, then lets play one of those days since it works better for both of us.
    Hey when do you wanna play for Wcop? I would say Saturday or Sunday evening , starting at 7 PM- open End is fine for me, but i can also play at any other day next week in the evening. We have same timezone, so it should be easy to find a date, just tell me whats good for you. (:
    Picollo
    Picollo
    hey, well is a bit later tomorrow also ok for you? i dont know , if i can make it at 7 PM..:/ 8PM?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Im not sure, i cant play late these days tbh... i need to go out at 9:30
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok iam ready in 20 minutes. also i dont think our battle will take 1.5 hours so yeah
    Hey, when do you wanna play for WCoP? I'll be free like the entire weekend. except while I'm playing the other matchas oo
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, would you mind playing now? I have the last exam of my carreer on Monday so i dont have a lot of time these days xD
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hey, I'll have dinner and stuff, come back to my city for vacation so family will like to talk and stuff. Can you give me 45 min~1hour?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry, lets try to play tomorrow then, ill let you know when i can
    hi, we have to play for wcop.
    would any of friday / satruday / sunday work for you? im gmt+2 and stay on until ~12am (so starting the game around 11pm at the latest would be cool)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…