Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, just thought I'd drop a message to let you know that I'm not on the QC team anymore as of last Wednesday ^.^ I saw the tag and just thought I'd clear up any confusion
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Ah I see. BTW just wondering, are you still gonna be able to get to Rotom-W?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I'm not sure. It's getting less and less likely so I'll probably just ending up passing that on to someone else as well...
    Hey, I didnt notice you were back and I became busy with work too. Want the Lando soon?
    Namikaze
    Tomorrow 7PM EST?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    That probably works! It might be more like 7:10 though depending on the weather.
    Namikaze
    Give me a message when you're online. I think we already have each other added. Ign Kaaz
    Hi, I noticed you didn't have a Virizion in you giveaway thread. While not very relevant to the VGC metagame, I would be willing to donate mine if you want it :) Its jolly with IVs: 31/31/28/25/31/31 ^^
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I can trade later when Im getting less hammered by requests, what time works for you?
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hi, I can trade now if you are on :) I'd love to have a jolly Rayquaza while we're at it, haha ^^
    Hi! I've reuploaded a Luvdisk lvl35
    Didn't think i wud get sniped :(
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Got the Landorus to you!

And yeah, you'd be shocked at the crazy stuff that gets sniped. Either there are weird people out there, or maybe some people are trolling the thread lol..
    I'm really sorry about bothering you about this, especially since you just helped someone else in a similar dilemma to mine, and that this entire situation must be incredibly stressful, but I've been trying to get a hold of you for quite a few days now with no luck.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    They are 31/30/31/31/31/3. Believe it or not, for some reason on Cresselia, a Speed of 3 is the same as 0!
    nerd of now
    Okay, let's go Sassy and I'll just trade normally!
    nerd of now
    Thanks for the help! I'll get your Hasty Groudon in as soon as I can!
    Ok man, Kyogre is arrived, but someone gave me a terrible 16 hp bold cresselia. I deposited a male lv 14 tympole (IGN Gon text Theorymon) for the relaxed cresselia. Thank you a lot and sorry for the pain
    I'm sorry, but i desperately need two pokè for the regional tournament. Timid Kyogre and Relaxed Cresselia. I deposited a female spoink lv. 21 for kyogre and a female smeargle lv 21 for cresselia, both ign Gon both with text Theorymon. Please help me when you can!
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Managed to trade over the Kyogre, but it seems like your Smeargle got sniped. Sorry about the thread not being open btw, as soon as technical issue is resolved, it'll be back!
    Hey, thanks for the info about the sniped mon.
    I'll post again on your thread as soon as its open again. Thanks for the giveaway and have a nice break :)
    Couldnt post on your giveaway atm,
    My magikarp got sniped, redeposited one asking for groudon same as last time :) thanks
    Theorymon, I just got a Timid Lando. 31/9/31/31/28/31. Is it a keeper? Would you like it for your thread?
    Namikaze
    Can I nickname it Ned?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sure you can do both! I probably won't be able to trade until tomorrow however.
    Namikaze
    No worries, I can see that you're busy and exhausted haha. Take your time, I'll be here.
    Hi! Took my Numel off the GTS cuz you're way overloaded w/ requests atm and I wanna get stuff from other giveaways. Not done w/ you though, your giveaway is amazing ,just gonna wait until things settle down(if they ever do, you may have bit off more than you can chew.)
    Does flargananddingle's Terrakion have the nickname Rumbull? The rest of the description matches his Terrakion other than the nickname. I just want to make sure I was sent the Terrakion by you yesterday and not sniped by someone else. Could you please let me know? I really appreciate the giveaway so far.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh sorry that was a mistake of mine, that is the correct nickname.
    stevexclax
    Awesome, thanks.
    Ok can we finally trade now?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Might be best just to request stuff off of GTS right now, I gotta get people ready for Premier Tournaments. This way you can still get mons! Just tell me what you want below.
    Avaneesh-D
    Avaneesh-D
    I just wanted all but if you insist, I will dump something up quick and let you know!
    I can't thank you enough for this giveaway. I edited my post with another deposit to avoid double posting. Also, If you are looking for a Sassy Cresselia, you should contact Smogon user Most. He recently gaveaway some full-redis Sassy 31/30/31/31/31/3 Cresselia. I also have a clone myself, but I think it's best to get it from the source in my opinion.
    Is it ok if I ask for more pokemon from the giveaway directly ? :3
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Might have to wait a day for that, I have a LOT of catching up to do after I update my thread ;_;
    vzxt
    vzxt
    ok np
    Best Reshiram that I can offer you right now is 29/10/29/31/31/31 Timid (Dive Ball, UT Lv. 50). I've put it in bank and restored an old save so I can keep going for a better one, but I'm happy to donate this one in the meantime.
    I'd donate a Timid Kyurem 31/xx/31/31/28-29/31 Sred by me. You already seem to have many Kyurem(s) in your giveaway thread though. Would you be interested in mine?
    Hey Tmon! Synch failed again, but I'm at least happy with this Zekrom (UT Master Ball)
    Zekrom (Lv. 50)
    Hasty Nature
    31/31/18/31/30/31

I'm just cloning it now, if you want it I can be online within 5 minutes :D
    Lego
    Lego
    Even if not many people take it, at least you've got one on your thread now :) Gonna do a Timid Reshiram next, thanks for the Giratina!
    Lego
    Lego
    Oh and Whale's Giratina only has 28 in Attack, not 29 as it's listed in your thread. It also has 15 SpA
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh thanks, corrected it!
    I left a post in your GA thread a while back is it okay if we direct trade now?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sorry for not responding, I'm really busy with other stuff atm, like trying to get people ready for premier challenges. I can probably trade either tomorrow or the netxt day.

BTW you probably don't want my Aegislash, I remember it being flawed in speed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…