IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, IronBullet! I have a question. Is it okay for me to post an OU rmt after posting a UU rmt yesterday? I have read rule #6, but I still don't know if it applies to both UU and OU rmts.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah it applies to all rmts, you need to wait 2 weeks before posting another one
    Hey bro, how re you? Ive seen the private conversation you did bout b101. Like i already said to leftiez, i told with Plus few months ago and he agr'd 4 givin me the tutor alumnus badge
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man :) fine and you? and cool, done!
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    thx im fine :) hope to see everything is alright for you. Always a pleasure talkin with u. hope to see you around to make dpp battles :)
    good luck for everything bro
    I'll be available for r108 but can't edit it since I'm on phone. Please do it for me. Thanks bud
    Hi IronBullet. I'm half way done with my rate and now I have to go to work until 12am eastern. If I could get at least an hour after that time to finish uo that would be great! If not then I understand. Sorry for putting this off so long.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    the deadline is tonight bro so you still have the rest of today to submit it :)
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    Exams and Easter prevented me from getting my rate done. Feel free to disqualify me. Sorry for not letting you know earlier
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    ah okay sorry to hear that :( no worries man
    Why did I get tagged twice in the round 2 of the rmt tour ? :o
    It tells you tagged me in the second post but my name isnt anywhere.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    oh that was an error, sorry! i edited the post afterwards
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    All good, keep the good work up, this tour is really intersting :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    thanks man, glad you're enjoying it ^.^
    Hey there n_n
    I just have a question; if there is a RMT that hasn't got details about each Pokémon, and I say that you need that, does that count as junior modding? Thanks.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    if that's the only content in your post then yes it does, so avoid it please. it's our job to keep an eye on threads that break the rules so it's best to just leave it to us. if you mention that the rmt might require longer descriptions in addition to a rate though, then that would be okay :)
    Sobi
    Sobi
    Oh, I will try and remember that. :)
    hey, get on irc tomorrow if you can
    BKC
    BKC
    also ium wants you to respond on whatsapp :D
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    will do bro! and i did this morning n_n
    I'm assuming the tutor evaluation form you sent through PMs was for the previous round correct? Just making sure.
    About the tutor availability, so I'm gonna be on service for the next two years which naturally means I won't be able to tutor. I'll def be tutoring again when I come back as soon as I catch up on the meta. Not sure if this counts as quitting, extended LoA, or?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    will miss you man ;_; well it would be extended loa since you intend on coming back, but since it's for two years i think it'd make sense to just take your name off the tutor list while you're gone. when you're back just let the mods know you're ready to resume :)
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Alright, thanks!
    IronBullet
    sent you a message about a problem i noticed with the rmt archives. it's p minor but i think you'd like to know
    u shud win ost to complete ur badgeset :<
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha i wish man, didn't even sign up :P win it for me n_n
    pj
    pj
    will tryE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…