GroudonEmpire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to let you know I started watching your vids on Youtube and it kind of got me interested in Battle Spot Singles. I always really struggle to get past low ladder, but watching you has encouraged me. :)
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Thanks so much man! These words mean a lot! I'm glad to have encouraged you :)
    Keep on trekking! It isn't an easy journey but with that mindset you'll make it one day!
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Thanks! I think your videos have helped me to figure out team preview better, which I think is my main weakness.

Also, it's comforting to know that even really good players get haxxed out every now and then. xD
    lol yeah what was that post even referring to? thanks for deleting it for me ;)
    cant say
    cant say
    the lower ladder is why I struggle to find motivation to even get started tbh. just bring mega kang until you reach at least 1600 then bring the real team
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    I mean the real reason I was sub1500 was because of hax losing games that were highly in my favor. Low ladder vs high ladder meant nothing in those games I had. But I know what you're saying the first 100-150 points just feels like a useless grind irrelevant for true laddering results later on and really is discouraging every season reset
    cant say
    cant say
    I always take a week or two off at the start of a new season to let it settle a bit (let the weird players drop to the 13/1400's). Like right now I'm finishing my living dex so I can SR shiny legends :)
    Hello, when can you play for PSPL? i'm gmt -3
    Zxut
    Zxut
    Sorry, i missed the time and today i can't play either. Can you play tomorrow?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    If I can I'll be available in the Battle Spot room just look for me!
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Alright so Angeela will be playing you this round of pspl as I'm unable to.
    Available 4pm-11pm Mon-Fri gmt+8. When are you available?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    ohh boy. this'll be tough time-wise. I'll try my best to squeeze out a slot during those hrs. my preferred hrs are actually 12pm-3pm your time. I'll see what I can do. any day is fine?
    Timekeeper Dialga
    Timekeeper Dialga
    Any day, and unfortunately during those hours I have school. I'll be able to be on during those hours on Saturday if you're willing to wait that long, but your choice.
    when can you play for pspl?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    I'm EST and will be busy tomorrow 12am-3pm
    I can do night time usually like around this time. Tonight is the NBA Finals game 1 so I didn't wanna do it right now but at the time you sent this message is good too tomorrow if not earlier!
    My PS username is FishStix and I usually have an alt that says Fish on it and I'm a mid night monster but based on yoru time zone idk if that would work but as said earlier, I should be able to battle you from 1130pm-4am est tonight or 4pm-4am tomorrow or 2pm-4am Saturday!
    Based on your availability I'll focus on a certain time so let me know!
    zf
    I'm also est and free most of this weekend. I'm usually on PS as user zf or ZoroarkForever. if you see me and want to play, just send me a pm on PS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…