Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Jobs and Growth"
    Stallion
    Stallion
    You know what'd be nice? If I could actually afford a damn house some time in this life time.
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    It was a horrible 8 weeks. I was on irc the other day and someone was like want me to point out who every Aussie in the room is? Said those words and we all had a meltdown lol.

I hear ya. It's ridiculous!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I just try and tune that phrase out nowadays! Makes me too mad otherwise.
    So... Stanley...
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It feels like I've been stabbed...
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Idk man I'm willing to give Ozzie the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't been hitting on his picks these last few years but I still trust his instincts. I heard that Ozzie had Stanley higher than Tunsil even before the bong vid so we'll see
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Apparently he was 4th on our board. I don't agree but I'd love to be wrong
    Due to seeding we have a shot at meeting in the 'ship and me crushing you in both hoops leagues. #DontScrewThisUp
    WE BACK FAM

Stoked to have Weddle and Hill patrolling our secondary. Ozzie just needs to get back to crushing the draft and I'm very optimistic about our chances this year
    Stallion
    Stallion
    He offered Encarnacion, Wong and Wacha for Nola, Altuve and Seager. Way too lopsided lol, I rejected straight away.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It's keepers too hey?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Wouldn't even do that in a redraft though
    BRING IT NIGGA
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Gonna beat you in 4 out of 4 leagues that we'll be in!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    (For real though baseball is gonna be really close, can't wait)
    Sup holmes. I started up a baseball league. H2H, 6x6, FAAB, 5 keepers. Interested?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah I'm in. Snake or auction?
    We're playing for 3man team tour, when are you free? I'm gmt +8
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm GMT+11. I'm free Monday evening (6:30pm my time), does that suit you?
    We're paired for Ubers Seasonal. I am GMT -8 and can play today or over the weekend.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I was on the phone when I posted. I guess Thursday after 10pm my time works. Post when you're online.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'll be online in 15-25 mins :)
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yo!! I can only wait around for 30-40 max, so please come online and PM me :). Next few days are going to be incredibly busy and tough to play during!
    Excited for baseball yet? You got yourself a draft plan to regain your crown?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I've been too busy with basketball, I'm in contention to win 4 out of the 6 leagues I'm in and 1 of those has $1000 cash up for grabs. I'll come up with a baseball plan in the next few weeks. Now that Trout isn't the clear cut #1 fantasy player anymore, he's not worth the price it'd cost to keep him so I need to figure out who's being kept so I know who to target etc.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    Didn't know fantasy basketball was that popular down under for you to be in 6 leagues. Heres hoping that you use up all your luck in the basketball to win those leagues!
    Hi, when can you play for ubers seasonal? im est and can play on friday and thursday night my time. maybe tomorrow
    Samqian
    hey man i am on ps and i can play anytim from now until 9 est so get on when u can
    Samqian
    cmon man get on ive been waiting for 3 rs D:
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I was asleep dude, I djed till late last night. Wanna play now?
    When can u play for ubers seasonal? Im gmt+0
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It should be fine!! I may be at the beach so if that's the case, I'll be free 3 hours after that or so :)?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Sounds good, see u then
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Unless you've got teams now? Cause today is probably the most free I'll be haha!
    Dude half of my team is out against you this week, fuck that
    Stallion
    Stallion
    When I'm finally healthy after a year full of injuries as well! Perfect timing! My teams looking strongth
    Your League B team is looking 'ship-worthy if you get consistency from Tannechill

My team lost Foster so now Woodhead is my RB1...
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I had a dream that Westbrook went for 19 points/17 boards/19 assists/9 turnovers/9 blocks/8 steals, so I'm taking this as an omen for fantasy
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    dat near quintuple-double
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Sextuple double if we count the turnovers
    I can't lie, I legit laughed aloud when you referred to a steaming pile of shit as being 'unleashed'.

But seriously, watching the Bengals actually be good is more depressing than watching our teams suck it up
    Welp man time to think about who we're taking with our top 10 pick next year. Do we dare go anything other than WR? Living in SEC country I like what I see from Laquon Treadwell
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Agreed with Treadwell, he's a beast and should be available where we're drafting (although if we end up shitting the bed even more and getting a top 3 pick, we can trade down for multiple first rounders and still get Treadwell IMO)
    I actually won my Fantasy Baseball ESPN league today. I was tied 5-5 without tie breaker odds to begin the day and down only 1 SB, 2 SV, and 0.002 WHIP. Ended up winning because I decided to pray on a Cole Hamels start and because Carlos Correa got a steal!

I like to think that this is a sign that I won because of all the things I learned playing you over the years. Thanks!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Congrats man! Haha for a league that came from a Pokemon site, the competition is insane hey?
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    With all the understanding of math and probability that comes into playing competitive pokemon, I'm not surprised that we have come pretty good fantasy players.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…