Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpp cup r2 time? im gmt+1
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Im GMT +3 you can choose a time as long as it's really late at night for me
    Hi, when rby?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I didn't get tagged/alerted until now. It's up to you. Lets try to do it today before/after smog tour
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I will try today before tour
    ive been online, but i didnt catch ya. Anyway, i will be on few hours before st 2night, and from 10 pm to 00.00 pm on sunday my gmt(+2) :)
    Hahaha sweep no way u still here man whats up brother long time?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DAAAAAAAAAAMN, yeah man. I shoulda quit a year ago but there's still something I gotta do :/
    sup, when do you want to play? I'm EST, would prefer on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday if you can do that.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I can

I am GMT +3.. choose ONE specific time from the following

Friday 5-8 pm
    Saturday 10pm - 1am
    Sunday 9pm - 11 pm
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Saturday at midnight for you is good
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok! see you!
    Hi, we have to play for SPL. I'm GMT+1 and I won't be able to play at nights, but between 4pm-8pm in my evenings. If you can't make it just tell me a time and I'll try my best to be there, but it will be really hard for me :/
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I canceled a very important appointment today. I asked you to play against me all week long, and the times you gave me were difficult to make but now that you specified it I made time for it.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I got on the server to play against you at the correct time and you didn't show up, you had an entire week to prepare. I challenged you yesterday and with a smile you said '':)'' I'll wait till tommorow.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I'm not going to wait any longer to play against you, I have a life. I don't want to sit here all day because you want to wait for m dragon
    hey, we play for spl, when do you want to play? im gmt-2. I need some time to prepare though
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    cant play at 6pm since my office hours are usually between 2-9pm your time. 9-11pm on friday would be nice :o sounds good?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    btw i WONT bring BP. wanna have a clean and epic battle against you ^__^
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Aight breh Friday 9-11 my time sounds great! See you then!

And yeah lets hope we have a good battle, I look forward to it.
    hey man we gotta play for w4 spl, i can play most times after 4pm est this week, but am very busy saturday/sunday as i'm not home. i am ready whenever to play so if you want o play tomorrow or whatever that works fine. let me know what times work for you and we can work smth out
    nothing against you, but when you said ''you're now just an spectator and bench-warmer'' is exactly because I don't want to use my time to practice this game and letting people down isnt something I enjoy ;)
    the "not trying to fish likes indeed" was better than the blarajan recall why did you remove it :(
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Cause I made another post, I didn't want to double post :'[

But ok i'll repost it
    Wallahi Sweepage you are relevant to the tour scene and important, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    hey man! just wanted to let you know that scooters broke a ton of draft promises. me, undisputed, and stathakis got shafted, as well as you apparently. don't take it too personally although i understand the decision to not play having made that choice before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…