Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there we are paired for the UU Open. GMT -5; pretty open schedule. I remember a few years ago we played on a Saturday morning 10 AM my time / evening your time and that seemed to work. Does that work for you again this time?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    yea, my nights are ok
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I'm here all my nights, just vm me back and lets do this, Im always on the server but I didnt catch u :o
    Hi,we have to battle for the WCoP.I'm GMT +3 and I would prefer to battle on the weekend.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Its a pretty busy week for me so weekend is fine. Saturday or Sunday? ( I'd say in our night, about my 21:00-22:00 your 22:00-23:00 )
    Christos
    Christos
    Ok,let's play on Saturday so that we can have some time in case something unexpected happens.I have no problem with the times you suggested.
    Sup daddykith, etc etc we're paired for world cup and since my job kinda restrains me right now from having any free time during the week, I have off Sundays/Mondays so maybe you and I can play in 2 weeks or 3 weeks on a Sunday/Monday? I'm GMT -4 and lemme know your thoughts on that
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Sure. Im gmt+2 so one of my nights of those days could work with you.
    hey, when do you want to play for the adv cup? im gmt -3 and usually available around 5-7pm during weekdays. more flexible during weekends.
    Yo, when do you want to get our ADV cup matchas done?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    This weekend is gonna be pretty hard for me, what about Tuesday our night? ( about 10/11 pm )
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yea that works for me, we can also play now if you want
    Hi, I won the coin flip between me and Haruno for GSC Cup but we've played yesterday at 23pm gmt+1. I lost the set 2-1 so Haruno should take my place in round 2. Can you make this happen?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Of course. Thanks for playing :)
    hey kith, looks like we play for spl after all. when would you be available? weekend works best for me.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    gmt+1. saturday: 22:30~23:30 / sunday: 20:00~1:00
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    let's aim for sunday B
    Hey, we have to play for SPL.
    When are you able?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    weekend nights :o its that ok?
    Honor
    Honor
    Yeah it's fine, sunday around midnight I think could work
    Malekith
    Malekith
    perfect!
    hey, can you play sunday afternoon? saturday likely works as well, but i'm not sure if'll be ready by then cause i had a busy week. lmk ur availabiity!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    4 pm est should be okay. i'll let you know if i cant but for now let's say it's settled o_o
    Malekith
    Malekith
    let me know if you are around
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yup, i am! we can talk on irc if you want to :o
    sorry I'm gmt can you play sometime tomorrow?
    Criticality
    Criticality
    i'll be on all day today, msg if you see me, i was on yesterday and didn't see you
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I was on, but w/e, wont be here today, tomorrow or weekend will be at our night there and here.
    Criticality
    Criticality
    Okay, like I said i'll be on smog tours and main server under Criticality so msg if you see me, I will msg if i see you
    when would you like to get our spl match done? preferably before the weekend.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    hm, let's just schedule for the weekend then. are there any times that work for you on saturday? i am pretty free except for 6-8PM eastern (so midnight to 2 am your time i think).
    Malekith
    Malekith
    4pm est saturday?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    KK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…