Hamstern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Modest HP fire Tapu Lele is done! Caught in love ball too.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hm, I'll see if I can come up with something, I should be able to trade sunday evening or monday.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    Feel free to take your time.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    I'm usually online 7-10pm GMT+1 h. But if you would prefer we can use GTS, you upload a pokémon no one wants and ask for a lv 100 Kommo-O and send PM with NN, lv, gender on the uploaded pokemon. And I do the same.
    If you're available now, I can send the Buzzwhole your way.
    Xen
    Xen
    No worries. Found & Sent. :)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Awesome, thanks :) Let me know if you ever want something from me ^^ (thought I do have long periods were I'm not very active on smogon)
    Xen
    Xen
    Np. Enjoy. & sure thing. :)
    I was gonna SR a modest hp fire Tapu Lele if you're interested. I already SR'd modest hp fire magearna too if you want one.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    I'm also looking for those as well then. I am interested in your modest popplio. What's the details on kommo-o? I have some other cool mons like timid ash greninja and rare ball mons like heavy ball komala and moon ball alolan meowth.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Unfortenely its just a random shiny I caught, its jolly nature, crap IVs but hyper trained :P
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    hyper training is so convenient. I caught a random shiny alola meowth with timid nature but alolan persian really needs egg moves to be usable :|

I'd be willing to trade for kommo-o though, I am EV training magearna with max hp and spatk. right now and plan to hyper train it.
    hey there! Your Sandshrew is ready!
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Okay, I live in Sweden so our time zones are quiet different. I'm going to a family dinner tonight and I'm not sure when I'll be home. If I come home like 9pm I might have time to trade for about an hour but I might come home later and go straight to bed =/
    theASCHE360
    theASCHE360
    aight, well I woke up early today :P if you are online right now, we might be able to trade!
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    I'm on now :)
    how did you breed those 2 pokes? did you use an ahcked ditto?

I might be interested and I have no breedebles but I have 2 pretty good legendary softresets I could offer.

lunala in a moonbal and tapu lele in an healball
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    be good for her and just to be sure please dont redis it:)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Nope, I will not! Thanks a lot for the trade ^^
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    np you have been good for me in the past too so glad I could help you a bit this way as well and I doubt that many if any at all other people get 1 as well so:)
    boo :o how have you been? back playing mons again :D
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    yeah, when it this pokémon crazyness gonna end? Probably in the grave :P I'm fine, hope you are as well ^^
    Female smeargle with HA ready, sorry it took so long. Adding you right now .
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Had to go and eat dinner, hope you wait wasn't to long.. Thanks for the Smeargle :)
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Np, thanks a lot for the Viri :O
    Hi there, I realise you're not very active now-a-days, but I just happened to get an egg that matches your TSV (3278), and according to .com's ESV/TSV Thread, you're still an active hatcher here on smogon (either way, I could not find any matches on Reddit). Would you be so kind as to hatch this egg sometime soon if possible?

I would really appreciate it :) Thank's in advance!!
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    This is the egg, I forgot to post this:

Grimer (♀) | Adamant | Poison Touch | 31.31.31.31.30.31 | Steel | 3278
    Hi. This is probably a bit to early but I thought I'd give you a heads up anyway. I'll be going on a trip this next sunday and I won't be able to trade for about a week so if you need the thundurus for a competition or tournament you might want to trade before that. :)
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I'm adding you now and going online
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Thanks for the trade! Sorry I was so unavailable this week =/
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Don't worry I was super busy too. Thanks for the trade :)
    Hi, I've got the Thundurus ready ^^ let me know when you can trade
    Lumari
    Lumari
    I'll finish my maison battle and then I'll log on ^^
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Thanks for the trade :)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    thanks for the trade! If I decide I want to RNG Lando Impish when I get to that one I'll hit you up :)
    Heya, I just added your Friend Code. Mine's 3DS: 2148-9166-6811. In-game name: アルヘニス. I'm online
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Sorry I was waiting for you to add me, but guess it takes a while before the 3DS tell you the FC got added >.> Thanks for the trade anyway :)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Oh, I guess you hadn't added me xD Then I guess the 3DS is pretty accurate :)
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Yeah, I guess I looked at the wrong sig xD
    hey, do you happen to have a shiny registeel from past gen ? like 5 or 4 idk what gen registeel appear
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Not anyone I can redistribute I'm afraid =/
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i mean the one you RNGed ? no ? okay :p
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Haven't RNG'd one, need to beat black 2 to do it and I'm not sure if I will ever be in the mood to play through that game again :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…