Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mass tagging is easy with notepad++, if you know some key stuff that simplify everything; it takes like 1 min total

I can "teach" you how to do it or do the mass tagging for you if you want.
    I won 2-1 against AGuyWIthPants for Official Smogon Tournament, Round 1.
    Sorry for no report before... ^^U
    PS: If is necessary, I have the replays.
    Hey isa i scheduled against my opponent last wednesday but he wasn't online and no longer reply to me, it's sunday and still no news, what do I do?
    We play for the RBY World Championships tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Sup, we have to play for that RBY tour, when do you want to get this done?
    Isa
    Isa
    sunday evening? im gmt+1
    Hello, I had some network's problems and I've some problems in looking posts, had I been subbed?
    Isa
    Isa
    yeah, you were subbed out since i couldn't find any indication that you were in contact with your opponent
    Hey, sorry about that, I already contacted my opponent, via VM though, we decided for February the 11th.
    Isa
    Isa
    okok np ty
    Ayy in the Smogon Tournament R1 title, I think you mean post #601 instead of #604. :x
    Isa
    Isa
    1. i didnt put that in
    2. some people deleted posts and that fucked shit up ,-,
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Ahh ok, I didn't realize.
    me and toxzn won't have problem playing but said we wouldn't do it for a while so plz don't judge just vms for us =)
    idk when u'll do the substitution of dead guys in ost but my r1 dude hasnt signed on since his signup and only has one post so yeah oo. just fyi
    Isa
    Isa
    will do during weekend
    Luigi
    Luigi
    kk ty n_n
    Hi we're paired for ubers winter seasonal round 2. im gmt-5 and best time for me to play is on weekends after 5pm my time. I can try to make other times work though
    when play

General schedule until further notice: can play roughly midnight-5am or 10am-1pm daily (EST, GMT-5). Weekends may or may not be free entire day, don't usually know until the day before. Preferably later in the week, although I wouldn't complain about playing a little earlier than usual to stop the bleeding. :( Well, my bleeding anyway...
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Yeah I saw what you posted on IRC yesterday. I'm available all day so it's whatever, we'll play when we play. As long as it's before deadline.
    Isa
    Isa
    dont worry i'll keep you up to date. i can alert you an hour roughly before i get home if i fail to make the scheduled time, otherwise, assume that i'll make what we said
    Isa
    Isa
    I'm coming home in an hour so give me 15 minutes after that and I will be ready
    buckethead... nice
    Isa
    Isa
    ill be honest i dont listen on the regular to buckethead, i just needed some instrumental music, saw i had a song by buckethead, "hey this guy makes cool music", top track selected
    Fortune
    Fortune
    i dont listen to him regularly either but know of him and can appreciate his work. regardless good track pick imo ;)
    R1 of ubers seasonal when? I can do pretty much most of this week, I'm EST btw
    Derivatives
    EXCEPT NOT TODAY i have to build an actual ubers team :)
    Isa
    Isa
    uh lets settle for friday evening my time (gmt+1) preliminarely, ok? say 10pm my time
    Derivatives
    That works great, meet me in the doubles room then :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…