Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :P i still havent gotten the pokes yet from you, but i understand your on break so no worries
    It's fine give me 20 seconds to trade it to my platinum
    Sure bro but you'll need to get venusaur from my SS and you'll have to clone it for me
    Sure, I can tutor you a bit. I'm trying to do some BPs while I tutor you, so I may take awhile to respond. You can contact Skippy the Great to try and trade for the Munchlax because I don't think he cares about redistributables.
    hello, this post is regarding youpods rilou giveaway if you have not recieved it yet,
    please vm me for your copy when you see me online. *note ill be on this weekend
    so try to get a hold of me during the week.
    The other two distributors are: (if you cannot get a hold of me)
    2. Rawrior
    3. monsoonbeast
    Sorry, I haven't respond till now. I was about to sleep when you VM me yesterday. Want to go on YM now?
    Hi, Jerry, sorry for the wait. I was updating my Noob guides.

IRNG is for eggs, I believe. Getting them shiny. RNG is for IVs and catching pokes with certain IVs. And that's about all I know.
    My wifi access will be sketchy for the next week or so since I'm moving, but if you happen to catch me in the next 3 hrs from these 2 messages, I can trade
    Ok, how bout these for the TR Cranidos? I'll clone them when we get to trade
    GGled's Darkrai
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Bad Dreams | Gender: No Gender
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
    Availability: UT (Fully redis)

DokiDoki's Latios
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate | Gender: Male
    IVs: 30 / x / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Availability: Ev Trained (Fully redis)
    [4 HP] [252 SpAtk] [252 Spe]
    Yeah, I saw and was wondering if you wanted the TR one even though I haven't put it up yet. And sophies had one too. I guess you've been lurking the discuss my pokemon thread :)

Would you be ok with trading 2 full redis pokes for it? I generally don't like to trade my breeds 1 for 1 for stuff that floats around everywhere. I can clone as well
    oh i dont have that one :P sorry! need any clonning or transfering done while i am free?
    Is this the poke you wanted? i have it now :)

StormFtw's Rampardos / with chioce band

Nature: jolly Ability: mold breaker
    IVs: 29/31/31/20/31/31
    EVs: 6 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Moves: EQ, stone edge, crunch, head smash
    Aviable: Lvl 100, evd non redi for you.
    hi jerry ill be getting a rampados from a trade. But i dont have one in stock as on now :P ( i dont see one in our trade thread actualy)

Ps ill be aviable for clonning or transfers if you need them
    Ok, no problem. If you get confused, I didn't write it clearly enough for us noobs.
    So I checked. I used this code
    HGSS Friend Code2923 1612 1308And it's entered correctly.

You did stay on the wifi while I logged in and out, right?
    I've logged in and out twice and don't see you. Go out and check the FC you added and I'll do the same. Make sure you used my Pearl FC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…