Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey viability tour when play?
    GMT+1
    Googly
    Googly
    Isn't it already past 8 PM for you? Well, 1 AM your time is fine with me anyway
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    Tbh I literally just got back from vacation yesterday and tired af, just take win, makes it much easier for me and for you :p
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh, okay :[
    I understand lol thank you :P
    Whe do sou want to play for Viability Tour? I'm GMT+2
    Googly
    Googly
    I have nothing going on tomorrow, so I should be able to play any time you like (as long as it's not too early in the morning for me)
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    Sorry real live strikes and i won't be able to play today :(
    So take the win.
    Googly
    Googly
    Aw that's unfortunate :[
    Notice me sempai
    Googly
    Googly
    You're an intellectual potato... how could I not notice you? :P
    Momo Mentos
    Momo Mentos
    Don't worry, i'm not one of those dipsh*t's that thinks he's smarter then everyone els, despite being increadibly stupid. No no no, i'm intellectual for a potato. Not a human. I'm not very smarts.
    Grats on TC! now you can have skarmx2 rules as your little note thingy xD
    Googly
    Googly
    Ty fren :3 Haha what a great idea!
    Hi!
    Sorry for the delay. Can you play on Sunday? I should be online from 10am to midnight, gmt+2
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm playing BKC that day for another tournament, but I should be able to fit our battle in within those times. I mean we have 1 Pokemon, it shouldn't take long lol XD
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    If you are around, we can play now *-*
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure, meet you on Smogtours?
    Googly is not following you.
    i thought we were ocn mates D:
    it seems i was mistaken.
    oml that pun was too ez
    kektor hard mode
    k ill stop b4 i turn into dweeb user: notFaLsE
    hey man when would you be able to play for highlander? im gmt+10 and i'd prefer to play either today or tomorrow since thats when im most available. lemme know what works for you though.
    Googly
    Googly
    I happen to be free now if you want to get it out of the way?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yeah sure, smogtours?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure sounds good!
    hi googly we play for sideboard

when do you wanna fight? i'm us central time, which is gmt-6 until sunday at 2 am when it becomes gmt -5. i'm mostly available most times, just gotta know which one in advance so i can move around my sched
    Googly
    Googly
    Sorry for the short notice, but I'm free today if you can battle? If not I should be reasonably free over the weekend, I'll let you know.
    jake
    jake
    my bad dude (thought i responded to the other msg), we can play like now if you want? i'll be on smogtours in like 5 minutes
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure, now's completely fine with me :]
    Hey! I'm gmt +1. When can u play for Highlander tournament?
    Snou
    Snou
    If ur talking about today, it's fine for me :]
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh, yeah I meant today haha. I sorta just looked at my calendar without checking what day it was lol. Great, I'll see you then!
    Snou
    Snou
    See yah :O
    I swear every time I see a dragonite now I think: googly?
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha that means I've succeeded! Dragonite is awesome XD
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    ngl dragonite is pretty shitty but that's ok
    Googly
    Googly
    r00d, ur pretty shitty D:

true tbh :(
    Hello, when can you play for EOT?
    I can play every day at every hour (not literally but im too active). Usually you can find me at the OverUsed Room with the name of Enzonana
    Googly
    Googly
    Hi there. I can't do mornings, but any other time is normally fine with me. My timezone is GMT +13.
    Hello, im your next challenger on Gods among us, when / which hour you wanna fight ? =] i have a lot of free time, im from brazil, gmt -2 / uct -3
    Googly
    Googly
    I've been here, but now I gotta get to sleep, sorry man.
    BCE
    hello, finally im here awake very early, can we finally battle ? PM me on showdown
    Googly
    Googly
    Awesome, I'll be on very soon [:
    Hey were paired for ost when you can play?
    teso24
    teso24
    I can try, but i was so busy today, lets aim for some hour in the afternoon idk, when you can? I think i can battle before deadline depending on your disponibility
    Googly
    Googly
    I can do late afternoon, like 5:30 your time. It'll have to be today though, since I'm rather busy tomorrow.
    teso24
    teso24
    im online now, are you?
    Hey just let me know when's best for you to play for Gods among us
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha that should work for me tomorrow, but I can play in like 20 mins if you want to get it done today?
    Hyjack
    Hyjack
    Yeah let's just get it done. What room are you gonna be in?
    Googly
    Googly
    Okay, I'll meet you in the Overused room soon
    Hey,
    We have to play for the DPP UU tour.
    I'm GMT +1, usually I'm free in the afternoon/evening.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm really sorry man, I got held up :[
    Okay, I can definitely be there tomorrow. Thank you for the second chance, I appreciate it. Tomahawk, if I'm holding the tour up, I understand if you decide it's best to move on to the next round and give Honor the win.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    hm. this is rather annnoying after the extension. today is your final chance otherwise i'm calling it
    Honor
    Honor
    I'm on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…