dodmen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo dod, mind playing early next week? i am going to cali on 2/11 and will be gone for a while after that
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sure man, any weekday night works.
    o yea we gotta play for that pucl stuff i can whenever gmt+1
    dodmen
    dodmen
    are you free sunday? afternoon-ish your time
    Raiza
    Raiza
    yea
    if there is anyway to clear my little quote thing it would be much appreciated
    dodmen
    dodmen
    if you can't do it yourself through settings then you have to ask an admin or something , idk exactly
    we fite.

i can play pretty much any night after tuesday but my schedule might change later. whats your availability?
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    i'll try to play thursday night.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sounds good, lemme know of a time whenever you're sure of your schedule
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    sometime between 8-9 pm sound good? with saturday as backup?
    Good job brother grats on first spl win lad
    :] lochie if u read this get owned loser
    Sorry I'm going to be in the car driving back to college at the time, but I just wanted to wish you good luck during your spl match! So good luck!
    Hi, when pucl? gmt+1
    Grim
    Grim
    Probably not because I don't have access to my laptop at the moment. Day after should probably work though, preferably in the evening.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    A ton of irl shit came up, literally have no idea what my schedule will be like for two weeks. I'll try to catch you online/on Skype, if I can't then take the win
    Grim
    Grim
    I see, will also try to catch you somewhere but will also be busy so yeah, hope we can play.
    hey we're paired for pu seasonal, im gmt +5.30 and am free almost all week except thursday, when can you play
    dodmen
    dodmen
    fuck ugh I'm sorry I totally forgot...i can be on ps in like 3.5-4 hours but if bags too late I understand and you can take the act
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    so that'd be within like an hour from now? i have to sleep soon so i guess that can't work :[
    can you play in next 24 hours? im sure we can get an extension for that much at the least
    dodmen
    dodmen
    ah just got home damn, yeah I can play at the same time tomorrow (Monday) 8-9 PM your time, swear I'll make it this time haha. I'll ask for the extension
    PUCL! I wasn't tagged correctly for the longest time! We have a match eventually! lol
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    That's fine. I'll need as long as humanly possible to prepare my team vs yours haha. So next week sounds fine!
    dodmen
    dodmen
    Sounds good, Sunday works the best for me but we'll decide on a specific time later this week.
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    All done building! Just giving you a heads up! If you are free randomly throughout this week, just hit me up and i'll get back to ya!
    hey fren pu seasonal r4

im available on a very restricted schedule rn like 2:30-3:30 gmt -4 restricted

sorry if i can find my phone i can be more available
    yo, u can play saturday at 23:00 gmt+2? team tour
    dodmen
    dodmen
    I can play earlier in the day like 19:00 or earlier, otherwise another day
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    ok,find me in that time on smogtour
    sup, we are in the same group for the team tour thing, i'm gmt +2 and available a lot of time this week, we can you play ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…