Thatwackycruton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude we play for RU seasonals. When do u wanna do it? I'm GMT +6
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    That actually works better for me, I'm off all day Friday, although since I'm a total slug I might not be on until noon. Does noon on friday sound good, or should I go earlier, which I can do if the need be.
    feen
    feen
    Noon ur time is midnight, can you do 10.30am? That'd be best
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Yeah, I'll try. Seeya then.
    hey we gotta play for RU seasonal I'd lke to play ASAP if that's ok :P. Timezone is GMT -4 and easiest way to contact is on skype (proof.test is my skype)
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Sure, sounds good. I'm at gmt -6, and I should be good any time after 6 my time tonight, although for the rest of the week I'm good any time after three. If you really want it ASAP, then 6 tonite is as early as I can go. See you then!
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    ok 6 tonight is fine :P
    Be careful when posting things like that. I did that once in a VGC'14 analysis that had been dead for about 4 months and got infracted for minimodding on the basis that it ended up being an inadvertent "inb4 lock" post. I get that you're just trying to be good-willed and all, but saying things like "I wouldn't be surprised if this and that get deleted" is kinda asking for trouble.
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Huh. Yeah, I thought as much. I really should just leave posts like that alone, but this guy is being kinda cancerous around the forums and it got on my nerves. I might just take the post down rn instead of wait for a mod to do it.
    Non-badge holders arent really supposed to have GIFs as avatars, which is why they tone it down to a really small size. When u get a badge, you'll be able to have bigger size GIFs and a CT
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Okay, thanks for alerting me. I didn't know that badges members got more space for gifs.
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    *badged
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    One of the big pros of being badged ;)
    the plan is not to hit other Squaaaaaaaaaaaaad members on the road to success, right?
    hi rotom is done
    Haund
    Haund
    Yeah some parts are different, so I'll check it again, hopefully it won't take long. However, if a placeholder is already there please don't edit the OP anymore :(
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Okay, I'm sorry.
    Haund
    Haund
    Okay the check now considers the "latest" op, with apricity's changes included. You can implement it and the analysis is done. Also don't worry too much about it, it's just a heads up for the next time :o
    dude your top 10 megas is so fucking wrong, where is mega medicham?
    And wtf is zam actually on the list at all? LOL LO L OL fix that shit bwoii.

If you disagree with me money match friday night boy 10k or nothing u feel?
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    I understand if you don't agree with me, which is fine. I believe that you're a good battler, but any pokemon you haven't wrecked with or been wrecked by, you seem to disregard. You seem to be very blunt and unmovable with your opinions, so I won't try to sway you. Thanks for your input!
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Furthermore, Medicham is the honorable mentions. I also said that you should take it with a grain of salt.
    nah, just saying - alomo actually walls very little these days

my hostility is more directed towards that thread as a whole because alomo is so not S
    whats your name on PS
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    strange I never see you, are you active in RU chat?
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    No, I generally stay off of the chatrooms on showdown, except to join tours. However, I wouldn't be opposed to giving it a try.
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    its a better way with getting involved with the community, plus its nice to have someone else in the room that would actually talk. lol
    i actually got rid of the pdon ban because i realized how broken some shit would be in this meta without it lel
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Okay .-. Yeah I see where you're coming from, it's a pretty huge part of the meta.
    RODAN
    mostly it helps with darkrai and pogre
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Even support sets of groudon take north of 75% from Darkrai's +2 dark pulse. It still makes a decen check if it's running sleep talk, i guess.
    gl w/ your YT channel. noticed in your sig and watched a video. I definitely think you should have it wide screen through (to include the battle text). Seems awkward just focused on the small battle screen itself.
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    I'll try that, if you really think it would help. Thank you for the input!
    Hi Thatwackycruton, we're paired for the PU Seasonal, when are you available ?
    I'm available tomorrow afternoon after 3pm (I'm GMT +1), for the week end I may have a few problems of schedule, but there's as much chance for me not to have any schedule problems (hope this sentence does mean something)
    For future reference there should be a "watch thread" option near the top right just before the OP (first post) of a thread you're looking at. That should alert you when someone makes a post in that thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…