toshimelonhead
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MLROA, GSC and DPP, GMT -4. Available after 4:45 weekdays, weekends flexible but unpredictable
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I don't play tour, need specific times. Also are you sure not you're -4 too? daylight savings time drops north america back an hour
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    US Central time zone, so one hour ahead of you. What times Sunday work best for you?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    TRUE. At the moment I'm free the entire day, subject to change
    im frightened by user: Bass's willingness to stump for bernie at extreme lengths, like at this point i dont want to tell him Bernie 1) has ideas that are economically unfeasible and p undesirable 2) would have no shot at getting his ideas passed in congress even if they were good and 3) has received approx. 41% of the vote in primaries and caucuses (combined) meaning he will deservedly lose the nomination
    BW Cup R1, when can you fight? I'm gmt+1, available generally 4 pm to 11 pm on weekdays and earlier in the morning as well in weekends.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah it should be good. What time can you manage? I'll realistically be awake 5 AM to 6 PM your time.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Hey, any updates? I'll be on today during the smogon tour and we can play inbetween the rounds if you want.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I'll be on for Tour as well.
    Minor nitpick, but Hoopa can run Fire Punch on the Life Orb/Choice Band sets.

252+ Atk Choice Band Hoopa Unbound Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Klefki: 340-400 (106.9 - 125.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

160 Atk Hoopa Unbound Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Klefki: 194-230 (61 - 72.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    Yo, does friday 3pm PST Work for you? If not I can do Saturday, Just wanna check in with you.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    That should work. See you on main server.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    In case this does NOT work, does 1 PM PST / 3 PM CST work for you? I'll let you know if Friday won't work but it should still be ok.

If I'm not there within 30 minutes just assume we're going to reschedule.
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Ya thats a good backup. on friday ill be home doing homework all day so ill check regularly on here if our scheduling doesnt work out, if that happens, just post on my profile when youre ready to play that day and ill get back to you asap.
    Hey! I am in PST. I am busy with school for most of the week but I can play on friday and saturday anytime, that work for you? Also I prefer to just play on showdown, buts its up to you.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Obviously the game will be on Showdown, but the server thing is Smogtours vs Main vs some other server for privacy reasons. Generally Friday / Saturday works best for me, too. Let's try to shoot about the 26th / 27th (specific times later) and if that doesn't work we have another week. Not playing before that though.
    Gotham Paladin
    Gotham Paladin
    Sure, i was just thinking we can play on the main server. ya 26/27th work for me, i doubt anything will come up. And just so you know the deadline is the 28th so we do not have another week if ur talking about a week from feb 26/27th.
    when do you want to play for the sideboard tour?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Sending in my squad by tonight, tomorrow afternoon / evening will work best for me. It's a one hour time difference so something like 3 pm my time / 4 pm yours on Sunday at Smogtours?
    qsns
    qsns
    should be fine
    Not feeling too good today, are you okay with playing tomorrow or maybe later tonight?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Yea that's fine. Feel better. Only conflicts for Monday is a class from ~4 - 9:30 PM GMT -6.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll probably be on for most of the afternoon. Feel free to message me when you want to play, or we can set a time and meet then.
    when play dpp uu tour
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I don't know when the deadline is for coinflips, but I will be around tomorrow and Thursday evening 5-8 pm est. Rattled Snakes do you have IRC? If not, what rooms do you normally hang out on Showdown?
    freezai
    freezai
    im usually in the uu room and yea you can probably find me there around 5 est
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Ok I will see you in the uu room at 5 est then.
    heads-up on your cms edit, "wincons" is correct, "win conditions" in that sense was banned a couple months back because a pokemon is literally not a condition :)
    (etymology issues aside, "wincon" cannot be problematic in that way because it's a coinage)
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Ah ok got it. I thought it was a less formalized term of win conditions so that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Ayyy lmao, we play for farm league i'm -6 gmt any specific day(s) you wanna play?
    zaaya
    zaaya
    Sick, what time on either day? I mostly hang in the doubles room (dubs ou)
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Best bet is afternoons / evenings but I'm on a ton. I'll try to find you on smogtours or the doubles room. I'll be more active on Sunday because of a final on Saturday. (maybe 2pm Sunday ish?)
    zaaya
    zaaya
    ightt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…