Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu league, wanna play tonight or tomorrow night or smth? im off this week and gmt-4 oo
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That works, just VM me when you're on
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    so is tonight good?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sorry man, only saw your message now (more like only got my internet working now lol). I was having some pretty bad internet problems till now but everything is working alright it seems. If you can still play tonight, I'll be on smogtours, and also will be online during the whole weekend. If you cant make it to those days, feel free to take the win.
    when do you wanna fight for NUPL? im EST, and saturday works best for me cause im free all day
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah, works for me too since I'll be online all day (except maybe 1 or 2h on the afternoon). I'm gmt -3 so it shouldnt be a problem. I'll drop you a message on saturday then n_n
    Evan.
    Evan.
    sounds good
    Would 8 PM GMT -3 on Friday work for you?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah, that sounds perfect n_n
    Tony
    Tony
    Alright man see you then. Have fun this season!
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Same man :]
    can u play tomorrow at 1pm gmt-8
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm at class this time, I'm only home after ~7h30pm gmt -3. Are you available around this time?
    watashi
    watashi
    yea
    we gotta play for the contrabanned tour, you around to fight over the weekend?
    MZ
    MZ
    around now works
    MZ
    MZ
    sry slight delay can you fight in 10?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sure n_n I'll be online the whole day (barring if something happens to my connection since it's raining here). I'm in the NU room waiting.
    hi, when rby? gmt +1, usually after 22 my time
    mael
    mael
    i'm sick, if i feel better sure, but if i feel like this no, sorry. i'll drop you a vm.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm on a break, so don't worry. Anytime you feel like playing is fine, so just drop a vm when you're better n_n
    mael
    mael
    great, thanks for understanding?
    hey sorry man i messed up. youre gonna be fighting davln for this round of contrabanned
    Hi we're up for RU Swiss tour, I'm GMT -8 and am free during the week excluding Thursday / Friday. I can also play 26th / 27th.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hmm, let's aim for tuesday if you can. I'm GMT -3 and available after 7pm, which would be huh 2pm for you. So what about something like... 9pm my time (4pm yours)?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    That sounds great :) see you then!
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Nice n_n I'm usually on the NeverUsed and Portuguese room, as well as on Smogtours btw, so you can find me there n_n
    ru swiss tour fite when
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I have the whole night tomorrow after 7pm and the whole weekend free (GMT -3 btw), so tell me a time and I'll show up.
    I'm GMT -8, Free anytime IF I'm awake XD. Just give me a time frame you'll be available / want to battle and I'll be on.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'll be on PS from 8pm today my time (which is like, 40m from this post) till around 1 or 2am. I'll be on the NU room, so you can PM me there.
    :DD
    voce tem chances de playoffar nesse slam doidao ae? oo
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Tenho chances só se ganhar o NU, mas prolly vai ter um tiebreak loucao pelo 16o lugar oo
    GOAO
    vai na fé oo
    Hey, RU open r5, I am GMT -5 (until sunday when I am GMT -6), when are you available to play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    That's awesome n_n I'll be on smogtours and the RU and NU rooms waiting for you.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    hey, I may or may not be on time, I have a meeting w/ a professor tomorrow, but I'm not sure when yet, at worst it would be an hour or two after and iirc you said you are available all friday? Otherwise I can try to get on at another time that works for you this weekend. Hopefully 2 pm my time still works, just want to give you a heads up.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, don't worry n_n Yeah, I'll be on the whole friday as I said, so just VM me or PM me on PS when you're available to play in case you can't on 2pm.
    ORAS team tour R1, in gmt-7, i can play most afternoons lemme know when.
    petyer
    petyer
    Yeah for sure, any evening should be fine i think
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm at school by this time. I'll be home friday tho, if that works for you.
    petyer
    petyer
    I can do friday, i'll let you know when i'm free
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…