Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that's a nice paper you typed up in IS bro you should get that published in a journal :)
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    hue I didn't realize it was literally essay length until I checked after the fact, close to 3k words. then again i'm written 20k so that seems like a drop in the pond #justunithings
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    took a full morning to conceptualize and then the midday to write out, hopefully the tds read it and take action b/c imo its a good idea
    wanted to do you the courtesy of letting you know your anti cheating sig links to your C&C work, probably a link error.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    The anti-cheating thing is just a graphic, when I realized it linked to my C&C stuff I thought it was way more convenient then the old boring link I used to have.
    Ty anyway
    Hey, so I really lack the available free time to ref a doubles match for Team Tourney right now, and my team already has one member reffing a match. Any chance someone else could take it? I have both teams in PM and am able to forward them to whoever needs. Thanks.
    Yo we have to play for OU Major League. I'm GMT+2 and usually available after 10pm my time, do you want to play this saturday?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Weekdays work nicely for that, I'm available anytime after 5 GMT -4. I can't promise Saturday depending on what happens but it's an option
    fapkingg
    fapkingg
    Okay then today 5PM GMT-4 works I guess.
    hi when do you want to play for rainbow league? im gmt+1 and usually available whenever
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Sunday afternoon would be nice, but on the off chance something comes up Monday at 5 GMT -4 is the backup
    Hey I'd like to revisit a bat for arm trade we had discussed earlier this year. But with Harvey pissing on ratios and Tulo injured, I want to try something different...

Willing to give Trevor Story + a supplemental piece (not something crazy like Donaldson) for Thor. Thoughts?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Thor's keeper price is $10. He's untouchable.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Untouchable? ooooooook then. That's not gonna help you make the playoffs man.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I have zero problem playing the long game
    You ever consider trying to come back to PS?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    As staff? The thought has crossed my mind but I'd only be interested in a policy role as opposed to a lobby moderating role. Don't have the time or desire to moderate the server whereas policy discussion have always been right up my alley.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Why do you ask?
    oy we gotta play for powc and I'm on holidays from friday onwards, so would it be possible to get this done beforehand? gmt+2 etc etc
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Only if you make some time-related sacrifices. Now that I'm working during the week the earliest I can play is ~4:45 GMT -4; excluding Wednesday as I start/end late that day.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    sure, tomorrow 5-7pm your time is perfectly fine for me
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    sounds good
    we've to play for rby cup,i'm gmt+2 and i can play around 9pm my time during the week(except this wed)and i can't play during the weekend.
    when are you free?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Like I said before, I'll message you when I'm online and if you're there well go. Thought you left yesterday. Be available in about an hour today
    Cronenberg
    Cronenberg
    I can't play with iphone sry and not at that time.
    Cronenberg
    Cronenberg
    We'll try again tomorrow :/
    hey man sry about the last couple of days. ill be on all night tonight and can be on from 5 to whenever on sunday for rby cup.
    hello, we have to play for the dpp cup, when can you play? im gmt +2
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Gmt -4, tomorrow any time, today after 6 hours from now, maybe early Thursday, maybe late Friday, probably weekend but Idk my plans for that yet. Later today or tomorrow is ideal
    fran17
    fran17
    i think i'll be able to play today, if not tomorrow around 11 your time?
    hi, we need to play for major league ou, im gmt+0 and free the entire week apart from saturday night and sunday afternoon.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Gmt -4 lets do weekend. Saturday midday mine /afternoon yours should work with Sunday evening mine/night yours as backup
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    i am free literally every minute of every hour from here on
    p2
    aite, ill be home a bit later than expected (20 or so mins from now)
    I didn't mean to sorry :(

The fix was that someone (probably fort)
    put a bunch of stuff back into the queue that had already been taken.
    Fair warning that Iggy Azalea tends to apply BAP modifications directly rather than in long form. So Aero's Ice Fang (DMG: ((6 + 6 - 4.5) * 2.25) = 16.875) you might write DMG: ((7 + 2 [Expert Belt] - 3 [Arena] + 6 - 4.5) * 2.25) = 16.875. Which I think explains why you're looking oddly at her calcs?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I figured that part when she was using 11 for ice beam, didn't realize the arena thing was a thing. That's a pain in the ass.
    I'm not trying to be argumentative in cong or anything, so I'll say here that you might rethink the whole "you don't like something I like so don't say anything about it" shtick. That's weak.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    That wasn't my comment at all. You admitted that you've watched only three episodes of the show and used that to derail a thread about the next death battle with an off topic post about how you think it sucks.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I'm not particularly invested in the argument at all so I'll leave it there, btw i do enjoy reading your movie review posts
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    That's pretty cool. Bummer has already created one for me or I'd consider using that
    imas
    imas
    no harm done :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…