QuickBH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, it makes me laugh every time you obsess over infernape in the sun moon thread. Hopefully he'll get a mega or something in a DPP remake lol
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    haha, I doubt there will be a remake for DPP until 2020. I really just want my favorite Pokemon to get a buff because I will always use him in competitive battling but there are some buffs I would personally give him.
    If you are this obsessed with Infernape, why not learn to play DPP?
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I do play DPP friend. It's very entertaining to use Infernape as he is my favorite Pokemon and he works very efficient and I find it entertaining what works.
    Man I love Infernape. Potentially uploading another RMT if enough are interested so tell me if you want to see.
    thanks, i also rlly like my avatar, can you guess what kind of dog it is
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    It reminds me of a chihuahua but with fur idk. It's a cutie though.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    :) correct on both cpunts! its wearing a cute little hoodie
    Making a school presentation on how to make a competitive Pokemon team. (Yes, really) If anybody wants to help hit me up! :D
    Ok im online most of the day, pm me when your ready. My PS name is Bushtush or Imp Bush
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Free now. PS Name: Quick.
    Whats your showdown name, cant seem to find you
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Quick is my PS name, speed is not my game!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Just kidding. I may end up lagging a bit if we're playing right now.
    employee negotiation is just a game of chicken where you're betting that your employer needs the revenue you bring in more than you need your job and they're betting the opposite. The unfortunate truth is, unless you're working in a skilled position (and often even when you are), you're basically always going to lose this game of chicken.
    Bye
    now i don't necessarily think that government intervention is the right solution to this problem, but you should recognize that it IS a problem in the first place.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I agree it's a personal issue, but I think that this can be solved, or at least that government intervention won't do anything but harm.
    i wish smogon was less liberal too
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    also wtf i wasnt following you
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Oh hey! :O

Yeah, I wish so too, but it's alright. It's just that we should know by now that legislating the economy doesn't work out well. I guess not a lot of people took Economics in High School, but it's really not that difficult of a concept. xD
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Most millenials are liberal/borderline progressive, so it doesn't surprise me. It's just sad that most people just join a side because of feels over the truth of the matter. You don't know how many people I know support minimum wage/some left social movement/any other policy because of how they initially feel and don't do much research after that.

Some individuals here I'll give credit don't completely do that though. :3
    Nice triple negative in the Election thread.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I edited the possible triple negative out haha, I repeated can't twice by mistake.

Btw, nice avatar. Is Pokken actually interesting? The amount of characters seems disappointingly small. :( No Infernape or any fighting minus Lucario and Machamp.
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    I haven't play Pokken lol someone just found this for me. Maybe I'll pick it up one of these days.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Well, Pokken isn't out, but yeah, I guess we can only wait. :( All I know is that the arcade version was seriously lacking in characters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…