Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So Zarel, I need a favor. My password to MY crashy alt was maliciously changed and I cannot access it. I heard it was due to passwords being leaked from a side server called "Origin". Either way, I don't care how it happened, I just want my account to be given back to me.
    i had a totally wierd question:What happens to ps after you go/die?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    bmelts has access to everything and while he doesn't want to lead the project, if I randomly die, he agreed to keep things running while we sort out leadership.
    Mq
    Mq
    I hope that day never comes and you live for eternity :)
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-343182795
    This replay stops just stops at turn 311 for no reason..
    If a battle is too long i can't watch the whole replay, it just decides to stop...
    Not only this replay, quite a few other stall replays that i watched.
    Subjugator
    Replays stop at certain times, in my experience.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, that's a limitation of the replay upload site, we don't support replays any longer than that
    Darkheart
    Oh, lol.
    I have a suggestion for a filter you can add in the team buolder for mega pokemon, so you can filter to see the megas of a certian type thx!
    Mq
    Mq
    Well,you can just type in the search box "Mega" and it lists the mega pokemon.So i dont see a mega filler would be any better
    GoldLeafRoserade
    GoldLeafRoserade
    well if i wanted to see all of the megas for a certian type, say steel, and i already have the steel filter, and i type in mega, it still doesn't show stell type megas, it shows all megas, b/c its not a filter http://imgur.com/0k6HMAz
    Impossible Wrath
    Impossible Wrath
    I agree with this for the same reason
    It seems the Downloadble Client for PS takes priority in ordering the teams based on "Alphabetical Team Name>All" over "Alphabetical Folder Name>In-Folder Team Order" which means upon opening the program, it will shuffle all of my teams into said array instead of how I had them previously order which I see as a bit problematic and hope to see a fix for it soon. The Browser-Based Client doesn't have this problem
    blackmagikarper
    blackmagikarper
    You'd think it'd recognize the folders the teams are stored in and organizing them alphabetically based on that before organizing then based on the file name itself, but if it can't be helped there's really no point in fighting it.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    oh, nvm, I get what you're saying. Yes, that can be changed.
    blackmagikarper
    blackmagikarper
    If possible, could i request a fix for that issue?
    It says the server is down in Dallas(maybe all of Texas) http://imgur.com/40asZci Do you know what might have caused this or if it'll get back up soon?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Happens sometimes, looks like it's fine now.
    I've found a bug in the downloadable client. It does not save imported teams when using "Backup/Restore all teams." They appear and are usable after import, but upon exiting and reentering the program, they and all of their respective folders are deleted/not present. When I open the "Reveal teams folder" the imported folders are present, but the text documents are not.
    blackmagikarper
    blackmagikarper
    Discovered the problem: It will not save teams with "<" or ">" in the name because a file name cannot contain those characters. I'd also guess this also occurs with all other unusable characters
    Any idea why my chat rooms crashes wehn i refresh in the middle of a battle??
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    What happens is when someone is in a battle, and refreshes the chat rooms that they're also in become blank. Can't see who's in the chat, and can't speak in the chat. If you leave the room and join back you can. I'll pm you a screenshot
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I understand, thanks! I'll fix that.
    Mq
    Mq
    Thx
    Hi there! Sprites won't show up for me, and when they do they act weird, for example when I switch out the sprite stays and a new sprite comes in. Any way to fix this?
    sorry to bother, i just wanted to ask if there's a reason @ doesn't show up in nicks on smogtours, it does on PS and my main acc is mang@ now i just wanted to ask D: since i plan to change it here as well
    Zarel
    Zarel
    They have slightly different nickname validators. I'll unify them soon.
    zaaya
    zaaya
    okay cool :D
    Zarel
    Zarel
    @ is now allowed in nicks in smogtours.
    You made pokemon showdown?

Can you ban the user Jews Will Die (pokemonshowdown.com/user/jewswilldie/) please?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, done.
    Mq
    Mq
    Sorry,i have no rights to ask but you just ban a user just cause @Salamce the Dragon asked you to ban?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The username violated PS rules; Salamence just brought it to my attention.
    Hey Zarel, you probably remember me as the annoying one who creepily knows your email *cough cough* but I have a suggestion for showdown. How about a feature where you can list a players ladder ranks and maybe profile in chat (if you're voiced or higher)? And probably the / command for those who just want to see it themselves.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We used to have that, but it was removed since some people thought it was creepy.
    G.L. Armor
    G.L. Armor
    Ah, that makes some sense.
    Sorry to bother but did you remove the smogtours ladder with the latest update? I tried searching for a game for hours witout success and then asked multiple people to search for battles too and no one was matched up with anyone.
    Luigi
    Luigi
    It's pretty important cause a ladder tour is being hosted in smogtours right now and for the next 2 weeks oo
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No? There may have been a ladder bug. I just restarted, so if there was, it's fixed now.
    Luigi
    Luigi
    yup it's fixed now. Thanks.
    Are you the one who made pokemon showdown?
    todredrob
    todredrob
    Do you know why show down crashed yesterday, I lost all my teams. Is that just a bug or something?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That's a problem with your browser. Use the downloadable client if you don't want that to happen.
    todredrob
    todredrob
    Ok still made me sad.
    It would be really great to have the option of changing Battle themes ost sprites of the appropriate gen in battles ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…