Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ADV cup, quer jogar entre sexta e domingo logo antes ou depois do ST?
    Ninja
    Ninja
    putz, 11 da manhã? Se fosse um pouco mais tarde, tipo a partir de 12:30 seria melhor
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Acho que posso jogar nesse horário. Te confirmo amanhã mas deve ser possível sim
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Turns out esse horário ficou ruim. Até domingo à noite, qual sua disponibilidade?
    wanna play on sunday for dpp cup? of course you do!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    If you mean before tour, yep, I'm down for it. Alternatively we can play tomorrow when I'll be more active
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Getting on stours now
    PDC
    PDC
    god damnit

you have all the grounds to take the act win if you want essentially. although i'll be on the rest of the day + monday if you want to play it out
    o we apparently gotta play for adv cup, im gmt +2
    i wanna john you a bit as im too lazy to get some games of pkmn done
    you got sunday or monday time for it?
    choolio
    choolio
    alright, sunday it is
    around tour time? if not list me some times that work for you
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    How about like 10 am my time? A little later is also okay but tour time is kinda rough cause I intend to play it lol
    choolio
    choolio
    thats like 3pm my time or something so yea that definetly works
    see you then man
    yo, we have to play for POWC. I'm gmt +2, when are you able?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Well I can play now. I'll be on smogtours for a little while and then check here. Please leave me a message if you can't play now
    Honor
    Honor
    I'm not at home rn
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yo I'm logging on smogtours now. I'll have other stuff to play during weekend plus study so it'd be cool if we could play tonight. I know you have been more active and willing to play this one than me, so take the act win if anything
    hey man, we gotta play for rby cup. i gotta get some teams, when can you play? I'm gmt +2, but i got exams this week so i'm sort of busy
    hey man.

we gotta play gsc cup and i think it pretty unlikely that we will be able to play til next weekend. i'm gmt +12 and can only really play from 7 pm during the week, whcih i doubt u'll be down for. some time next weekend then?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    7 pm your time is really not doable. From Thursday to Sunday I'll have a good amount of free time, so any other time ure available I might make it, but 7 pm is the equivalent of 4 am my time lol
    The Grand Babido
    The Grand Babido
    yeah i know lol. we will do something on your friday night if possible bro.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Will you be able to make it tonight?
    We'll have to play Sunday :x does that work for you? Sorry I forgot about today. I had a paper due at 5 then went out.
    as per your request:

sunday 4/3 | 12 pm - 4 pm est
    monday 4/4 | 6 pm - 10:30 pm est
    tuesday 4/5 | not available
    wednesday 4/6 | 8 pm - 10:30 pm est
    thursday 4/7 | not available
    friday 4/8 | 8 pm - whenever est
    saturday 4/9 | whenever unless something comes up

loving being a working class citizen
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Tonight like 9pm est works!
    Souf
    Souf
    let's do it!
    Hey man, we have to play for the dpp ladder tour. I'll be available tomorrow and saturday between 5pm to 2am GMT-4:30.
    hey brew when do u wanna play for dpp tourney?
    fatty
    fatty
    ay when are you gonna be available today? ill be on for a little bit rn, but then not again until 10 pm
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    10 pm ownards it is then, cause i'll hit the gym soon and my internet is somewhat shaky right now :o
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    available now. would rly love to complete the series within 90 from now, cause i might get busy then :/
    Yo, i got subbed in for SPL, when play? I'm GMT+1, only free on my evenings/night during weekdays and i can only play from 8.30pm to 11pm on Friday-Satuday. Also, i agree that Sasuke is a fkn huge piece of shit.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    alright, thanks for understanding! see you then :d
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yo, super early but i'm here! wanna just play now?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    oyo, im waiting for my mom to go out, that shouldnt take long! ill be on stours when ill be able to play
    care to follow me?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    if you change your avatar, yes! sasuke sucks and i can't stand the idea of following someone that likes that huge piece of (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Posho
    Posho
    what bout now!
    care to schedule?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'm free most of the weekend, man. just tell me a time and i'll probably be able to fit it into my schedule. for both days, i prefer times like 1pm gmt -3 or something close to that! :D
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    have you decided a tme? i'll go out at some point, so it'd be nice if you could at least tell me when it is the best time for you!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    care to answer??????
    Hey can we play saturday?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    see you then!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    oh btw, if you can play even earlier than that, it'll be even better for me. like 3 hours before that or something. it's really up to you but just letting you know cause the sooner the better for me
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Hmm I have school tomorrow until 1pm and some stuff. 4 pm is really the earlier time I can
    This whole time we were chatting on PS, and I didn't realize you were DracoMalfoy. We'd played a bunch of DPP games before without me even realising!
    Hello, I'm pretty much ready now. Do you wanna wait until Saturday or play before? As we discussed I can play around midnight my time (GMT+4), though not much later than that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…