col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whoa, I'm delving into voivod ~soon
    col49
    col49
    ah, sick life. i only just recently became aware of vektor, and i think in perusing i noticed they were touring w/voivod haha
    BKC
    BKC
    black future fucking destroys god damn. asteroid is all sorts of yumyum coolcool
    col49
    col49
    yeah, it's dope dude. i feel as though, after listening to what they've gone on to do, it could've been just a bit less "same-y", but it does what it does so fucking well
    we're playing for the dou spring ssnl, we can get extension till wednesday so give me some times that work for you, my timezone is gmt -6 and im available most nights.
    col49
    col49
    that should suit me fine
    thinkin
    thinkin
    so i got matched up againts the winner of your match for r2. how about i play the winner about 11 pm your time
    qwerts
    qwerts
    Sorry I was doing something until now I'm on with the name qwerts in the doubles room
    uu matchmaking tour when
    col49
    col49
    idk, tomorrow?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    i'll probably be too lazy to build but if i have anything ready by then sure
    col49
    col49
    i already built, and i suck
    I actually didn't choose, if it was my choice it'd have been drake (ha ha very fucking funny I know) b/c when I was a kid and he sent out his salamence I was like HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO HAVE IT

but good post anyway
    col49
    col49
    ok dad
    BKC
    BKC
    fanisk are 00s american black metal, pls. if I were recommending dad bm then I'd be all over you to listen to de mysteriis, transilvanian hunger, all that (which you should, burzum isn't the only good thing... the best, yeah, but still)
    col49
    col49
    sorry cool uncle that tries a little too hard sometimes but i kinda don't mind that much b.c its usually he's chill
    We are paired up for the UU Matchmaking Tournament. I'm GTM+1, when are you available?
    col49
    col49
    yeah, want to shoot for tomorrow, maybe like 7 pm or so your time
    esche
    esche
    7 PM my time tomorrow works for me.
    we need to play uu friend, when u free?
    Bluewind
    Bluewind
    ready?
    col49
    col49
    Yeah, my b dude. Work emergency came up, covering for someone rn. I should be out in a little over 6 hours and should have most of Monday free if either suit ya. I'd rather play the game out haha
    Bluewind
    Bluewind
    same, we can prolly work smth out i`ll be around most likely
    we still have to play for spl, I've been busy this week and would prefer sunday but I can make tomrrow work as well, I assume & hope that's not a problem for you since you haven't said otherwise
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    afternoon gmt +1 is perfect but I can do other times too if I know in advance
    col49
    col49
    6 pm sunday good?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yea that works
    to be kind is good but you should check out the best and certainly most brutal of swans, filth + public castration is a good idea
    col49
    col49
    oh, you ever listen to ty segall? seems like he'd have at least one or two albums i could you see getting into
    BKC
    BKC
    what genre? not sure. atm i'm on a German Thrash kick
    col49
    col49
    shocker :p it's garage rock, but i'd say it gets about as close to metal as ya can w/a genre like that. look up their slaughterhouse lp, it's pretty neato
    paired up for dpp tour, when are you good to play? My schedules incredibly flexible and im EST so shoot me some times
    col49
    col49
    oh, no biggy. my free time got a big clogged up as well, would you maybe be down for thursday, same-ish times? pretty in-and-out today, can't really guarantee much haha
    r0ady
    r0ady
    ya sounds good, ill make a note somewhere so i dont forget lol
    r0ady
    r0ady
    on smogtours on main rn
    hey will you be around today? wanna get the dpp uu tour out of the way
    col49
    col49
    oh yeah, my b on that haha. i'll build a thing and we can play whenever
    rural
    rural
    kk ill be on st
    Reminder to schedule some times with your tutee and to add him on Skype
    by the way, don't know if you knew this already, but if you're planning on using something vs. scythe, it wouldn't be a good idea to hint to me that you wanna build it (was that quag stall also diancie stall ? )
    col49
    col49
    you know the game already happened, yeah? but hey, maybe we'll be playin in semis, and i gotta accommodate for being a mediocre player somehow xd
    tehy
    no, i meant the 1-0 of you losing to him (and then trying to play in finals)

anyhow . i'm sure you'll find a way to accomodate ;]
    col49
    col49
    ah, gotcha gotcha. maybe i'll even learn how to play, but don't count on it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…