HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do u wanna play for rby
    saw u jsut played bkc, now would wokr for me
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    br internet died and now I have to sleep

I prolly can play at night tomorrow but I don't really know when I'm going to sleep because I'll sleep badly today and I have classes till 4pm br time, I'll come home really tired and maybe I'll sleep early...so weekend should be better but I heard u couldn't play ABR during the weekend so I guess it'll be bad for you

If that's the case, we can play or tomorrow if I stay up when I come home (but not sure) or next week when my sleep time is not fucked up (I hope so)
    Tesung
    Tesung
    kk sounds good
    Tesung
    Tesung
    if you are on/down to play lmk
    Hi! We are opp for PU seasonals when can u battle also im busy this weekend
    gmt +5:30
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    btw i can play anytime from 18:00 to 00:00 my time
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Huh, we can play today I guess oo
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    whats ur alt? Im on as Jethalal in PU room
    pu seasonal, gmt+1, when can you batlte?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Monday or Tuesday at GMT-2 morning/night work for you? My Sunday morning work as well but I'll be busy the rest of the day
    Haund
    Haund
    monday/tuesday morning doesn't really work. I'm usually free during my evenings until 12.30 am or something; otherwise im pretty flexible during the weekends
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you play like now? oo
    I have Time on Sunday at 20:00 GMT+1
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I may be having lunch at that time because it'll be noon for me. If I do not appear at your 15h, I'll be here 1 hour later for sure.
    Lonny1309
    alright i am online. Come if you want ^^
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on main server as Dear Ophelia. You can find me using the Find User button oo
    When do you want to Play PU?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I never played it so I'm try to build something in the next days. So Sunday onwards at GMT-2 nights is fine oo
    when do you want to play for adv tour? ive got an easy to work with schedule so name some times D:
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    huh, okay. PO or PS?
    r0ady
    r0ady
    ps, im on smog tours but id rather wait till after cbb and craing game if thats ok with you D:
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    that's fine, I'll be there as Dear Ophelia so you can PM me whenever
    Hi, we have to play for the dpp uu tour. I'm gmt-4:30 and i'm on between 5pm to 2am almost every day.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Those times are fine for me. Can we play before friday? Maybe I'll have a trip during the weekend so it would be cool to geti t done before oo

You can easily find me on IRC or pick an exact time and tell me where I can find you
    NightFox
    Sure, let's play on wednesday. I'll be on smogontours at 11pm of my time.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sure
    When you wanna play for DPP UU tour im -5 GMT
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    GMT-2 from like 5pm onwards. I'll just be out this eve but I'll prolly be here during late night

Also you can find me on IRC easily oo
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    wanna play now smogtours?
    hey vgc. im est
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i would like to play! im sorry i forgot. so like an hour from now on i can find you? where might you be?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm always on IRC but I'll be on smogtours as well as Dear Ophelia
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay, I'm already back and on smogtours/IRC just PM me on one of these whenever
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    just leave me a PM on IRC whenever ur not playing league oo

I'm usually there during gmt-2 afternoons and nights
    When play for No johns? After Wednesday is better for me
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm not on stours anymore, but you can find me on IRC

Or wait till I come back to the forums sometime Oo
    Lord Wallace
    Lord Wallace
    Sorry I had things come up yesterday and couldn't be online. I'll try and find you on smogtours whenever you're on just let me know
    Lord Wallace
    Lord Wallace
    I'm on as LordWallace2
    when battle for superstar playoffs
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    WHY YOU, I'LL NEED A NEW BW TEAM :(

But weekend will be fine. I'll be a bit busy next week so let's play this weekend please
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok, all times should work besides maybe saturday night. pm me on irc or i'll try looking for you come then
    Hey, RU open r6, I'm GMT -5 and would prefer to wait until at least Tuesday as I have a huge project due, but I can be pretty flexible Mon-Weds-Fridays and on the weekend, what works for you?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    So I ended up being busier today than I had planned, is tomorrow/ Sunday at like 1 my time okay for you? I'll probably be able to play later as well, and Monday my afternoon. But we should prolly try to pick a solid time.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I think tomorrow at your 1pm is fine. Maybe I'll have to go to the supermarket, but I'll be back later for sure oo

The other options work as well anyway...
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Okay perfect
    when can you play for superstars? I can tonight for the next 3 hours as well as tomorrow from 12pm est to 10pm est as long as I am given a time to be on. I can also play wednesday from 2pm est to 5pm est. I won't be around this weekend but i can try my best to be flexible as long as i am not in class
    aim
    aim
    if tomorrow is super bad for you is thursday an option? otherwise I can definitely do tomorrow. sorry for my crappy weekend schedule btw :[ i just won't be home at all as far as i know
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Wed is better, Thursday I'll be at college most part of the day :(
    aim
    aim
    ah no worries so tomorrow it is!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…