Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi! pokemon showdown is blocked by my university as of like an hour and a half ago so id prefer to play sunday.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    like i wish i was joking but i'm really not ._. your sun night is probably safer
    Stratos
    wew. my sunday night it is then. or maybe saturday night, but id like to use that night to test and build. hwo do u even get to bed at 9 pm. ill see u sunday at 10 pm then
    Level 51
    Level 51
    okay, see you then~ also it's more just like "get off the computer and go get ready for school tomorrow" kinda thing
    the spreadsheet is wrong, it counts a win as 3 points but it should only be 2
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh, I wasn't aware of that. was going with 3 as per typical tournaments. will fix
    when we playing for seasonal? im gmt+1
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i'm +8, i guess this weekend would be best? i'm around most of saturday and sunday afternoon-evening.
    p2
    saturday works, is 12-1pm my time fine?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    that sounds like it'd be smack in the middle of my dinner time, but noon should be fine. if you could get here a little earlier it would be amazing but it should be fine either way
    we're paired up for seasonals. I'm gonna be gone the weekend up to monday and your timezone is really shitty so I might coerce qsns into giving us an extension bc idk if I'm gonna be ready by friday. also I'm gmt -7
    nooooooooo i was distracted by netflix don't hate me ;_____________;
    Level 51
    Level 51
    it's chill
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hahahaHAHAHAHA GET IT? IT'S A PUN BECAUSE NETFLIX AND CHILL LOLLERS XD
    Level 51
    Level 51
    /me hug Shame That n_n
    when fight
    clius
    clius
    Just realized I might be gmt-8 but I'll be on from 10-12 lol
    clius
    clius
    Hey level 51 I've been really sad lately and I'm not in any sort of mindset to play today :/
    Are you available any time tomorrow morning or night?
    clius
    clius
    Why are you ignoring this post? :(
    who thought parental bond super fang was a good idea...
    Level 51
    Level 51
    it's a good set but also easy to check / counter lol
    Josh
    my team disagrees
    yea i thought i was gonna keep h8ing you for this perish trap team but i took it for a spin on ladder and crushing these mono rock guys is the best thing ever thank you for this amazing team
    We've got to play for bughouse's tour; I see you around occasionally but incase we don't see each other around I'm GMT+0 amd free from like 4-5pm weekdays but can do earlier at the weekend (in which preferrably Saturday)
    hey I think I got shadowbanned as a result of the server ban you gave me like yesterday, and I just tested with finally and it seems to be the case

can you look into this?
    qsns
    qsns
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    lmao
    hi level 51, we got paired up to play for spring seasonals, so when do you wanna play? I'm gmt -7
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hey there. I'm GMT+8 so this could be difficult. I'd wager the best time is probably sometime in your night. Would you be available like your Monday 11pm, or your Thursday 11pm? If not then the weekend is probably our best out.
    TSR
    TSR
    Thursday should be fine for me, I don't really have a lot that day. If not I should be able to make time on the weekend
    You can nominate that meta btw~
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh ok! though the banlist would have to be different but i guess that's a topic for another day
    Hey Arctic said I needed your approval as well as his own, and the other DOU mods to make a Discussion Post for Jirachi in the DOU forum. It's meant to be similar to that of Haruno's Charizard post.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have a life fam i was away from the keYBOArd (afk for short)

ill try to get on early tomorrow morning or wednesday morning
    qsns
    qsns
    also i forgot i had school when i missed the scheduled time sorry im not very bright
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ew ok fine w/e i'll be on until 9:45 my time every night (gmt+8!)
    when can i beat u up for the ban tour
    Level 51
    Level 51
    qsns confirmed for terracott user. I'll find you online today dw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…