Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're alive! Nice seeing you again ^_^
    Skymin_Flower
    Hahah hey, how's it going? :)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    It's going great bro, it's all thanks to your contribution that I actually have some 3rd gen stuff now :). Anyways how's it been for you these days?
    Hey, I have a spare PAL Arceus code and would gladly trade it for a Volc code as its distribution is a huge mess here in Germany rofl ~.~ just let me know if you're ok with the trade =>
    By the way, have you by any chance ever tried wild Pokemon RNG'ing in Ruby and Sapphire? I understand it's generally easier to do so in Emerald due to sweet scent, but since both TID and SID are generated via method 1, I guess it would be interesting to look into since RS has good frames at lower points than Emerald and the id generation makes getting shinies much easier
    rau
    rau
    Yeah thanks for answering that and I meant sync whoops. Any interesting RNG stuff you got from RS?
    Skymin_Flower
    I would say the most interesting things are the flawless Naive / Careful Method 4 spread, especially for Rayquaza. Another reason to RNG on R/S is to get a level 45 Kyogre / Groudon so that you can win the weather war (not sure how relevant that is now because of the pentagon rule). Apart from that I just catch random wild Pokemon such as Bagon and Trapinch, but there is no reason you can't do that on Emerald, it is just easier on R/S :)
    rau
    rau
    Well yeah, I've only RNG'd Sapphire since I don't own a copy of Emerald, you mentioned how Ray's generated by method 4... any other specific mons that change method uniquely (specifically, the latis)
    I have two questions as I look over your trade thread (of which I'm quite a fan!).
    1) in the case of your Mews, would they read their Japanese names / "M e w", or would they read as English versions, "Mew"?
    2) do you play exclusively on PAL region? I ask only because I have very little by way of worthy mon to trade, but I have NA event codes. Thanks, Skymin_Flower!
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha thanks, that Body Slam Jirachi is still the toughest RNG I have done to date xD
    SteveKanonfreak
    SteveKanonfreak
    Hey I just read this and wanted to say something. I hope you guys don't mind and perhaps this is interessting for you.
    ミュウ are all Katakanas.
    ミ: mi
    ュ: small yu
    ウ: u
    Result: Myuu
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha yes, indeed it does :P
    For the Mew that you're talking about, is the message said that "it's a special Pokemon, you can't trade it"? I think event Pokemon cannot be distributed to Wonder Trade and GTS. What do you think?
    Skymin_Flower
    Yea, that's exactly the message I got. I think that is right, any Mew (and other event Pokemon) cannot be distributed no matter where they come from
    I'm going to get my own codes on the weekend, I was wondering whether or not the staff are happy to give multiple codes? I have 3 catridges, and was hoping to luckily get one of each on the carts (I know it's random)
    Skymin_Flower
    No idea lol, I am PAL region but not in a place where the codes are.

By the way, I still have your Kyogre Groudon and Rayquaza (Poseidon Hephaestus Zeus) sitting on my game xD
    Captains
    Captains
    OH FOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I totally forgot, I got mega distracted the past 2 weeks with exams coming up. I have a Dedenne, Starly, and Fletching done. I should be fine to do the 2 Kalos starters by the end of today too, depending on % females I get, and then I'll get started on the Seviper if I get time. Feel free to PM me ideas for the final 3 too. Sorry again *totallyforgot*
    Skymin_Flower
    It's fine man, doesn't cause me any grief to have them sitting around in my box, I actually just thought you left Smogon so I was like oh... ok xD

Anyway I will have to think about it, I've been busy as well so I understand how you feel :)
    Forgot to tell you, Calm works too.
    Skymin_Flower
    That's cool but I don't really have time to do XD RNG unless I will get what I want, sorry. Life is just busy and RNG takes too long :P

Keroblade and Unknown Warrior are showing interest in doing GC RNG so maybe there will be some more available on Smogon down the road
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I get that man, but you have to empathize here. I wouldn't mind doing three or five shinies for what you want, but breeding takes time. Resetting is even worse because you literally have to just stay dedicated. Anyway, life does kind of run over us, doesn't it? Thanks for consideration anyway. Have a nice day.
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha no problem, and I probably should've asked this first :P

You too~
    Hey! Are you willing to donate a Gen 3 RNG for the Facebook giveaways?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    So are you going to do it?
    Skymin_Flower
    Gonna have a quick chat with Thomaz about it, I'll let you know after~
    vzxt
    vzxt
    He said something similar... I'td be nice to get an answer soon as I have to finish the pokemon schedule this week.
    Hey! :)

I never heard back from you about that Modest Clefairy RNG, did you end up transferring it to Gen VI? If so, let me know when you can trade. :P

ps. I'm available for probably 8 hours or so.
    keroblade
    keroblade
    Just checked your thread, it is Clefairy for Kyurem. :D

Ready when you are.
    Skymin_Flower
    Thanks for the trade, sorry about how long it took, but I just don't have much time for Pokemon these days :\
    keroblade
    keroblade
    Nah, its completely understandable! I wasn't into Pokemon much before a month ago, only getting back into it now.

Thanks a bunch. :D
    You're welcome! Glad to help you! :)

(I VM you because I don't want to spam the SQSR thread hehe).
    Question for you, since you seem to do quite a bit in the Japanese version, what codes are you using outside of warp codes? To take it a step further, where did you find them? I can't find hardly anything for all pokeballs or anything of the like. Thanks!
    Skymin_Flower
    Actually I didn't use the TID = seed method for the Japanese one lol.. I did all my Mew RNGs ages ago and everything else I did on an English version. So my Mews are done the old fashioned way :P

Anyway you should be able to google them. I don't know much about how those codes work, are they region locked or something?
    DDyPhoenix
    Yeah, they are region locked and no one seems to put any up there. I've done a lot of googling lol
    Skymin_Flower
    In that case I really have no idea :( maybe look into RAM editing for the Pokeballs?
    Is your IGN (ORAS) a one piece reference?
    Skymin_Flower
    Of course :D I love One Piece. One of my Emerald files is called "Ace" in Japanese as well xD do you follow it?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I live in the UK so haven't been able to follow the anime (unfortunately) but played and loved the original ps2 game, smashing crap out of everyone with Don Krieg!
    I was wondering if you could give me some advice on 3rd gen RNG on a retail cart.
    Skymin_Flower
    Sure :) which game, what are you trying to RNG?
    Himanattsu
    Himanattsu
    Emerald, any tips for hitting split spreads
    Oh man, it looks like someone actually sniped that Caterpie rofl

Just tell me when you reupload a mon!
    Skymin_Flower
    Alright, uploaded again (Caterpie, Male, Lvl 1, IGN : Jophie). Actually it already got sniped twice today hahahaha, this is the third time >_<
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Ok got it this time!
    Skymin_Flower
    Awesome, thanks very much!
    That's a pretty dragon you got there :3 Glad to see you finally got to the frame you were waiting for!
    Hello there, i see you do a lot of 3rd gen RNG, have you attempted to RNG a Channel Jirachi? I read somewhere that is possible and it used XD similar seeds. so i am guessing you can get a flawless one unlike the Bonus Disk one.
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha I guess so but it's a single Pokemon, XD RNG knowledge can be used to get any Pokemon from XD and Colosseum so it seemed like it was worth my time :P

Anyway I will have to look into it a bit further
    Loukas
    Loukas
    I can link you the post i found about it if you need it
    Skymin_Flower
    Ok sure
    Can you check your pm's for the giveaway stuff. Thanks. I've tagged you in numerous posts and you haven't posted for a VERY LONG time. Thanks.
    Skymin_Flower
    Oh that's probably because I left the conversation. Do you mind linking the posts that you tagged me in? Sorry about that
    lol, see? That's why semi-redis or fully redis on special Pokemon sucks. :P There's no point in RNGing such Pokemon because of it. :(
    Skymin_Flower
    Haha yea I got it... I still don't find Adamant Mew to be that big a deal because of the one that was already out there (and no one put it in their thread anyway LOL) but yea I think that might be me finished with RNG for the purposes of a trade thread :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…