mencemeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If every tool, when ordered, or even of its own accord, could do the work that befits it... then there would be no need either of apprentices for the master workers or of slaves for the lords.
    - wepwnpokemon
    ur a good dude, and probs like a strong 7 to light 8 in looks. i hope someday you can find it in ur heart to accept me as i have accepted u
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    I accepted you, but then............the death grips comment.
    col49
    col49
    i don't even kno what that is D:
    when do you want to play? Would prefer weekend but I can probably do Friday if need be.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Nah that's fine, I'll be there tomorrow as long as I don't lose power or anything.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Ready whenever you are
    FAJI
    god damn tdk got fucked up. one wonders, why even schedule if you knew you would lose?
    Hey, matched up for week 2.

I'm GMT+11. Prefer weekends cos fulltime work weekdays. Free Sat: 10am-4pm. Sun: 10am-1pm and 8pm-midnight.

Hmu with a time or at least a range cos i really prefer not to sit around on a weekend waiting to play a game of mons. If you really want to do weeknights, I can do like 9pm-midnight but not Friday night.
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    This is a massive time difference. I'm -5. Um, Saturday at 6:00pm - 7:00pm would be best, which is about 10:00 - 11:00 am your time. My schedule has very few guaranteed openings, so let me know
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Yeah I can do 10-11am Sunday morning my time. See you then.
    supp, when u wanna play for spl bud, i'll be most free during week-end, im gmt +1
    reiku
    reiku
    im working during friday until 00:00 my time, idk if ill get time to do it
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    That would be around 6 pm my time, but you'd have to play in at around 1:00am...I simply will not be around on weekend though. Let me know how if that's an option i'll discuss something with my team
    reiku
    reiku
    pff tbh play at 1 am is not something that i like lol, i wanna play vs you but.. these times are rlly bad for me, tomorrow im working since 15:00 - 00:00 my time, and i have to dinner and shit when i came back, and play at 1 am is not an option tbh sorry, ill be free during weekend like all day since 15-00:00
    hey, were paired for uu open, ill probably need a day or 2 to learn tier. my best times are at night, so 6pm to 1am est. what timezone are you, or when are you free
    We have to fight for wcop, I can make most reasonable times next week or in two weeks, so just tell me when you are free to play and I'll try my best to make it. I'd like to play at the weekend though. I'm GMT+2.
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    I'm available this weekend, let me know your times.
    Alastor Law
    Alastor Law
    Well, can you play today at 1-2 am (GMT+2)? If not, tomorrow I doubt I'll be around because I got plans for tomorrow and sunday night :/
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    I'll be around in about 40 minutes or so. I'll meet you on smog tours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…