Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Clawitzer is Aurumoth in Lou's 202.

Just posting here so it's publicly visible ;)
    Frosty
    Frosty
    1) yes. Gale is aware of that as I warned him of that
    2) eject button came before dodge iirc. Which is why the word "dodge" is there. It has nothing to do with the move.
    3) Mention on your reffing that Acid Armor explicitly "dodges" the moves, so it doesn't hit. If it were barrier (which only blocks the damage but not other effects of the move) it would be a different case entirely
    Posted standard DQ sets for the 2 fire gym battles. Regardless, we need to decide who takes over the battles. I could take over (Although I'm pushing DQs elsewhere ¬¬), or you could (Although last I checked you were busy as fuck), Texas can't, or you could trick someone else into taking over (Emma baiting?). Thoughts?
    Frosty, I am having a really low motivation to do competitive ASB atm. I didn't auto qualify for AOT, so do you mind giving my spot to Zarator or SubwayJ?

I don't feel like I can give my 100%. *sad face*
    For the pike rewards, does that include ref uc? Also, I assume doors remain the same?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Ref UC wasn't changed. Doors remained the same.
    As a reward, I should also have

+1 Macho Brace
    +1 Muscle Band
    +1 Rowap Berry

From the first try at the legend run
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Rowap was consumed. Consumed items aren't dropped
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Oh :-(

The other two I get though
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I copied and pasted what ww had on that thread. Edited those in regardless
    Okay, for a reffing 202, if there are no gym or tourney matches available for the tutee to ref, what to turn to?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    OP: If no Gym Match available for taking, the player can take a Tournament match. If no tournament match, a serious match (3vs3 or above with items=on) on battle tower. If none of those, then the tutor should challenge someone and do something to create one of those.
    Bro.

Why does your Venusaur not have Weather Ball u__u
    Frosty
    Frosty
    iirc I had to cut it when we went from 3vs3 to 4vs4.
    Frosty, you want me to take a couple of tourney reffings? I wouldn't mind helping and I can handle a couple I think.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey Frosty, how about teaming up for ASB Team Tournament Redux?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Sorry, already on a full team.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Can you tell me who, so I can ask folks to team up with?
    I took AOPS's sprite post to be tacit to mega evolving, just if that changes your perspective on the round

side point, would have changed my orders if I took it to not Mevo, would have had him combo twice
    Hi Frosty, in Pike OPs there were two lines with different meanings:

"03-12-2014 - Overhaul in Ills and Lucy Mons. Victories on Battle doors for the Bronze Rank grant +25hp/en and the held item to the winning pokemon."

"IMPORTANT: If the opponent manages to defeat any of those pokemon, the active mon will get +25hp/en and the boon from the door!"
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    There's this one door with White+Power Herb. Does the challenger gets equipped Herb or both if he/she wins Ill battle?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Gets the boon from the door. I forgot to update the revision history
    Hey, just wondering if you'd be able to approve me for Arcade reffing. Let me know if there's anything I need to do to do so!
    Can I DQ Glacier in AOT yet? He took forever to send in, and is nearing 3 days beyond a tag to remind him the thread is here.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    He is under LoA so tag him again and check with me in 3 days.
    Color Change clarity: Does it take an action or is it an instantaneous thing? Reason for question: The wording prior to the command suggests an instant change without action on attacks used within 3a, while the command itself implies whole battle and thus two separate clauses for the ability.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…