Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• matched for td tour, im gmt+10. thursdays to sundays are generally fine for me, when are you free?
    Yo, il faut qu'on joue notre match pour la HPL ! Tu peux me rajouter sur skype si tu veux, chui Gmt+2
    Cicada
    Cicada
    okok, ajoute cicadaaaa, en cas si tu veux jouer maintenant jsuis chaud!
    Trosko
    Trosko
    pas de team pour l'instant, je te dis sur skype si chui dispo pour ce soir :]
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ca va
    Poisson d'avril xDDDDDDDD
    When do you want to play for dpp cup? Gmt+2
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I'm more avaiable before the weekend, any day at circa 9~10pm should be good
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Is tomorrow ok for that then?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yus
    when fight for GSC cup? i'm GMT-3
    Cicada
    Cicada
    oh sorry i forgot to answer, i'm more free during weekdays, pick a time and lets see how it work, im gmt+2 btw
    Ninja
    Ninja
    afternoon in my time would work best, how does ~3-5 PM friday my time work for you
    you say of shit
    + bien de dire de la merde sur moi ? c'est chaud ta mégalomanie
    Cicada
    Cicada
    "La mégalomanie consiste en la surestimation de ses capacités, elle se traduit par un désir immodéré de puissance et un amour exclusif de soi." oui.
    Hey we're matched for the rby cup and the deadline is today, when do you wanna play?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    im on main, on the french room if you'relooking for me
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ok we got a 48 hour extension; i'll be avaiable tonight after ~9pm gmt+2, and all the day during the week
    mfhoundoom
    mfhoundoom
    Word lets play tomorrow
    We're paired for DPP Cup I'm GMT -5 I can play anytime on weekends and I can free time on weekdays if you want 4pm - 9pm
    Cicada
    Cicada
    lets get this done on the next weekend
    Updated Kanto
    hey man just wanted to let you know I can't play Saturday all day and Sunday 11am - 3pm
    Heey, We are paired to play for the ADV cup round 1. I'm GMT+1 and I can play most evenings but I prefer to play in the weekend. When can you play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm very sorry I forgot about it completely!!! Can we do it tomorrow or sunday at 9pm? I'm very sorry!!!
    Cicada
    Cicada
    dw about it :) lets get this done on sunday at ~9pm y
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sounds great! I will be there!!!
    Pretty damn sure i get 12 points for my win yesterday.. Conflict and BKC got 12?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yeh you had 12 pts yesterday, i corrected it like 1 hour ago, my bad!
    hi, when would you like to play for hpl? I'd prefer to either play today, on tuesday or on thursday since I'm going out on wednesday and I'll be on vacation from friday on. However if those days don't work for you then I think I could also play from my hotel on the weekend.
    "Sup, since i run the spreadsheet for tour standings, if you notice any mistake or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a VM/PM, and i'll try to answer asap ! This thread will be stickied to make it more visible if you want to check how many points you have, or just for later use."

Hello I have a question about that: Why are you such a f.a.g.?
    o_o what's that anime
    Cicada
    Cicada
    that avy comes from an oav of Ruroni Kenshin, rly cool samurai-themed manga o_o
    wheres that avatar from oo
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ruroni kenshin (aka Samurai X), rly cool samurai-themed manga oo
    Luigi
    Luigi
    did they remake it? i dont remember it looking that good oo
    Cicada
    Cicada
    uh idk, my avy comes from an ova iirc, i read the scans instead of watching the anime
    hey man
    ost game
    can we play like before 21th
    exams following days
    +3
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I cant do afternoons but im cool w 10pm
    pj
    pj
    i prefer5-8pm ur time cuz 10 pm might be little late for me :C
    Cicada