Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mattapod ive deposited a lvl 24 magnemite
    IGN is May
    Looking for: Modest | 31/00/31/30/30/31 - Ground ditto
    Please and thank you
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Im around all pm/eve so let me know when is good..if u only have a short window of time start a converrsation then i should get an e-mail to my phone
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i should be around in a couple hours, whats your time zone?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    GMT (london) im +5 to you i believe. ..a couple of hours is good for me, let me know when your online :)
    Hey, if you're still distributing ditto's I've deposited a magnemite in gts. If you still are could I get a standard Jolly. My IGN is zBolt. Thanks in advance if you are.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    if you still need this lmk
    Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Spongebob episode? :)
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    thats a hard question to answer. i have a lot of favorite moments. some of the top ones are when sandy hibernates and they play " dirty dan and pinhead larry", the fun song, anchor arms etc
    Hey Mattapod, sorry to bother you, but do you still have a copy of that mew?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    No, im not quitting.. i just need to take care of a few things in my personal life that keep me from having time to play video games as much as id like to
    Namikaze
    Ah, ok. And thanks so much for the mew. If there's anything I can help tou with, don't hesitate to let me know!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    thank you
    hiya, we're up against each other in the next round. What time/day works for you?
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    yeah, today's fine.
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    I was expecting you around 9 seeing as that was what worked for you on Friday, but I assume you either got busy with something else, or my assumption was just wrong. Seeing as we couldn't get together today, would tomorrow be ok? We're running a little low on time considering the fact that the winner will have another battle to do.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    sorry about that man. you can take the win, i know i haven't been around very much.
    Hey, I just deposited a magnemite in exchange for the ditto. Could I recieve the standard bold please? I appreciate it :)
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey didnt see it, just reupload and let me know!
    Mrs. Mime
    Mrs. Mime
    hey, I don't know if you found it or something but a ditto came to me when I checked, and it turns out it's bold! Funny how that works out. even if it wasn't yours, I appreciate the giveaway :)
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    haha! no it was not mine but thats awesome
    have you and Pumped Aaron scheduled?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i pmed him earlier today but thats as far as its gotten
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok

I'll be inclined to give you the activity win if you messaged him
    Hey mattapod I was wondering if you still had any of those careful mews left?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    im not currently distributing them anymore, but they were full redis so feel free to get one from whoever has one
    you strike me as someone who would be into metal

is that because your band was metal I don't remember
    Hey! Just deposited my magnemite in exchange for your standard naive ditto. Really appreciate it!! :D **IGN: Junes
    Magicaleaf
    Magicaleaf
    Got sniped earlier, posted another one.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    im on now but couldnt find it
    Hi, i've just deposited a magnemite on the gts. If it is ok I would like the 31/31/31/31/31/0 Quiet Ditto please. My IGN is Ashers. Thanks in advance :)
    Hey mattapod, i just posted in your mew thread. I just wanted to verify whether or not you are still disttributing mews?
    Namikaze
    Ign kaaz
    message is VGC16!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey sorry about that. mew cant be traded via gts. you still around?
    Namikaze
    Ah, thanks for letting me know. I am heading out to work in a few, but I'll be free after 5 pm EST if that is alright with you.
    first one to pull off the mew glitch wins
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    got one
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Got 2 mews before second Gym... One is going to be an HM bitch ahahah
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    sadly i didnt realize you could get two until it was too late.
    Hey, sorry I couldn't get on earlier for our trade/the mew. Different timezones so I was sleeping at the time >_<

So I just want to get it right, what exactly was our trade (been organizing a few in the past week, lol).
    Are you still distributing mews!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    you want one fiat?
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    not if you SRd it... dirty mew... ;)
    jk what are the stats? I mean I can't say I dont want one.... is this the one on your giveaway thread?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    listen lambo.. the GA one was srd by nelsontangela. mine is adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 and it was srd by user rumham, who is one of my best friends irl. he was at my house and in front of me when he did it. when you gonna be online feeeeeyat
    hi. are you still distributing mew now?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    yes i just ran out, i will clone more when i get home later
    sater10
    sater10
    oh, okay. will be waiting for it. thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…