6tennis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We've been paired for the VGC 17 tournament. I'm EST (GMT-4) and am available on weekdays 6~10pm and weekends. I will be busy this coming saturday from 2~8pm though.
    Let me know when you're available and we'll set a time to battle!
    vgc tour, when fight? gmt+1
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    we got an extencion, so when fight? if you had to stay inactive just let me know...
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Are you on the discord? It will be much easier to coordinate our match there, as I'm almost always active on discord but not on Smogon.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    yes, i've got discord
    What times are you free on Saturdays? Looking like thats the best day for me this week.
    6tennis
    6tennis
    probably from 7PM-11PM EST
    new combo: metal mario / standard kart / blue standard wheels / standard glider

shit is aesthetic AF
    cant say
    cant say
    I've been playing a lot of 200cc recently too. Pink Yoshi in the standard kart, bounder, or buggybud is nice. But if I wanna win I go Black Shyguy in the Silvdr arrow with the red slim wheels
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I like that kart actually, might try it soon. Also, 200cc isn't fun for me unless I'm playing on Big Blue with the Blue Falcon lol.
    Yo if you need someone to get your Mega Heracross through the door, I'm willing tot take it over to implement the QC stuff and get it GP checked!
    i just watched your stream tennis, and even though i lost to you it did my heart good to hear you say "OH NO" when you saw me on the ladder
    6tennis
    6tennis
    LMAOOOOOO

still got fuckin rekt tho

Probably the best part of the stream was when I was demoralized by Sash Surprised ngl
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Aurorus* autocorrect is ass
    I think you might have missed something with your quote, perhaps a ~hidden message~ at the end
    we have played each other in room tours 6tennis lol...why else do you think you hate Super Mega Ultra so much?

and most of those teams are NOVEDs, SMU was Psynergy's though, I just tweeked it. I am literally like the opposite of what you said, I even posted in the SQSA literally asking how to make a team
    6tennis
    6tennis
    oic

rip

I've never extensively played you, though. Like, I've played in a room tour and fought you, but I've never played YOU, if that makes sense. bo3 me imo
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Frankly I don't see the difference

but maybe we can in 2 weeks
    6tennis
    6tennis
    K cool
    Shame you didn't have time to get stuff for the Tourney. It's kinda funny, the Talon I gave you was the one I was using on my team. Wen someone else wanted to battle, I put Suicune on my team and that was actually way better. Turns out giving you one of my part was a good idea(and yea, did it on purpose. Talon wasn't working out. Suicune actually wins against Reuniclus, which is nice for my team.)
    hey 6tennis I just realized that I actually can't clone your team for you because my Thundurus is non-redis and I respect that rule so I won't be able to clone it. If you could switch that Pokemon or something that'd be ok but if not maybe it'd just be better to sub out.
    When will be good for you to battle for the Battle Spot tournament?
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Hello! Unfortunately, I asked someone to trade some leftover Pokemon to me, and either they fell through or they haven't gotten around to getting them over yet. It might take a while. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
    Dragovion
    Dragovion
    Sounds good
    [08:53:58] +6tennis: All of your moms
    bobochan
    bobochan
    [08:54:11] +6tennis: Also, I'll shoot you a Pastebin of my tea
    bobochan
    bobochan
    Someone needs a new keyboard.
    6tennis
    6tennis
    hue hue hue hue hue

I was tired soz
    The Serp analysis has HP Rock EVs in the set details section, as the regular EVs (that you used in your nom) don't take them into account <3
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Oh, my bad. When I have time, I'll fix them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…