aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi aim we're up for uupl. i need to play early this week because im going on a trip on thursday, can you play tomorrow? im gmt -6 btw
    aim
    aim
    i can play tomorrow if 1-3pm est
    Raseri
    Raseri
    around 2 est is a good time for me
    aim
    aim
    kay cya there!
    yea sorry something school related came up yesterday night and i thought we had scheduled for sunday.. ill be around this evening and tomorrow evening, 10pm +2 again if that works
    yo man, we're paired for adv cup r3. im EST (gmt-4) and best time for me is weekend evenings 6pm-whenever i fall asleep basically. if this doesnt work for you, lmk and we can work something out
    Hello aim, would you mind to play Jabba/MetalGro$$ the sunday/monday? (GSC Cup ) They literally can't find each other in weekdays so if you say ok I will let them play till this saturday. If you don't give me the ok ( that would be reasonable, don't worry if you say no ) I will just coinflip.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i stayed up til 1am and won, when you wanna do this? im gmt +2, friday/saturday night maybe cuz sunday night is getting stacked with the other cups lol
    aim
    aim
    friday night works im eastern timezone can you do 10pm? my time
    aim
    aim
    hey are we still on for tonight?
    Hey, 2 PM or after on Saturday or Sunday would be great. Let me know.
    aim
    aim
    I can do 2pm saturday! Sundays are busy usually
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Ok, cya then.
    joey you uploading bw cup? and the smogon classic
    aim
    aim
    Not sure just yet bro. Possibly haha
    Your tour video had perfect timing for me!

I literally wanted to try looking into getting more involved with tours the day before you posted it, so thanks for the video :)
    aim
    aim
    Welcome fren :]
    joey any good teams in black white ou tryna get better for the smogon classic
    aim
    aim
    I dont think i have any solid ones
    Hi Joey, what is your opinion on hoopa-u in the ucl? (I'm not used tot YouTube, so I decided to send you a message here) :]
    aim
    aim
    Truthfully it was gonna be my first pick s2 lol. Mons that are versatile like that are worth picking up
    BRaisk
    Inb4 adrive or mMogwai snipes you.
    Unfort that the Wolfpack SPL run ended, love your vids but the last one really offended me so I left a like to let you know ;]
    aim
    aim
    :]
    show your true colors (insert song joke here) :] love your videos btw
    aim
    aim
    thanks dude!
    i think bouff msgd you but can we play monday? i just kinda wanna get the season done at this point. Im GMT-5 and can play anytime after like 5pm
    Evan.
    Evan.
    i'll be on till like 1:30am rn but if not then 11/12 tommorow night is good too, the sooner the better
    aim
    aim
    alright im building now but yeh tomorrow works if we cant tonight.
    Evan.
    Evan.
    ok cool i'll be on tours for another ~2hrs
    i always imagine you as etika because of your avatars and it makes me feel like youre the least relaxed person ever irl
    aim
    aim
    Lmao i'm actually really chill
    hello, im your ost opponent. I'd prefer if we could play next weekend. my timezone is gmt-8 and i would be free anytime on the weekend.
    Davon
    Davon
    hey i'll be free all night and weekend so if u come on later just lmk and i'll try to make it on. otherwise we should reschedule.
    aim
    aim
    OH BRO SORRY IM HERE!
    aim
    aim
    i forgot it was this friday and not the next
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…