Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A turtle fenceIs exactly what you would think it is
    A turtle fence keeps turtles from getting hit by cars

Those turtles that were climbing turtles Couldn't climb over the turtle fence
    Why?
    It was turtle proof
    How?
    It was three feet high

The same thing is going to happen to health care
    Are these people who are holier-than-thou condemning the strip joints?

Painting islam with a broad brush makes our problems worse
    And I don't like it, nobody should like it, like it
    Painting strip joints with a broad brush makes our problems worse
    It was done to the Jews before--that's why we have perpetual war
    Blood and gore!
    Perpetual war
    Forevermore!
    Perpetual war
    And you may find yourself
    moderating the Wi-Fi subforum

in another part of the website

behind the wheel of a dying metagame

in a beautiful subforum, with a beautiful co-leader

And you may ask yourself
    Well...How did I get here?
    Things are getting weird
    Things are getting tough
    Nothing's makin' sense but you keep on lookin' up
    They tell you to be true
    You're tryin' every day
    To keep it on the real still you gotta find a way
    To make your mama happy
    To make your papa proud
    You want to turn it up but all you hear is tone it down
    I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s.
    THE BEST THE BEST TSEB EHT
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU???
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    THE B E S T
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    OF Y O U
    red-eyes black armored flame flare metal darkness dragon skull (dwelling in the cave) Level 10
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ᴵᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵉˣᵗʳᵉᵐᵉᶫʸ ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶠᶦᵗ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ, ᵐᵘᶜʰ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵃ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᴹᵃᵍᶦᶜ﹕ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳᵃᵗʰᵉʳᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ᵀʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ʳᵒᵒᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵒʳ ᶠᶫᵃᵛᵒʳ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᶦᵗˢᵉᶫᶠ ᶦˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᶦᶜᶦᵉᶰᵗ, ᶦᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ᶫᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦᵗᶫᵉ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵃʳᵗ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵇᵒˣ⋅ ᴵᶰ ᴹᵃᵍᶦᶜ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃ ᶠᶫᵃᵛᵒʳ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵒʳ ᑫᵘᵒᵗᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵘˢᵉ ᵘᶰᶦᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗᶦᵉˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵘᶜʰ, ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶦᶰ ᴾᵒᵏᵉᵐᵒᶰ, ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃ ʷᵒʳᵈ⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ ᶦᶰ ʸᵘ⁻ᴳᶦ⁻ᴼʰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᶦˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵘᶰᶦᑫᵘᵉ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ʷʳᶦᵗᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ⋅ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉᶰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵘᶫᵗ ᵃ ᵂᶦᵏᶦ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᶦᶰᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᵘᶫᵉˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶜᵒᶰᶠᶫᶦᶜᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ⋅ ᴬᶫᶫ ᶦᶰ ᵃᶫᶫ, ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒᶰᶠᵘˢᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᶰᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳᶠᵘᶫ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃᵗ ᶫᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᴹᵃʳʸ ˢᵘᵉ⁻ᵉˢᑫᵘᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶫᵒᵃᵈᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵒᵛᵉʳᵖᵒʷᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳˢ⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ ʸᵉᵃʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵇʳᶦᵉᶠ ʳᵘᶰᵈᵒʷᶰ ᵒᶠ ᶦᵗ, ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᶦᵏᶦ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶦᶰᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅
    GatoDelFuego
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    thanks I worked hard on that one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHfa3SDVU0 I honestly find this to be my favorite smash mouth song, like it just mixes the guitar in a system of chords not widely used in pop rock punk, i really like it, it's a new take on californian rock music you know? In general this album was pretty different from what their previous stuff was but it was grade A
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    The real moment that I got back onto smash mouth was driving back from a local government meeting, people got so mad. I started thinking about the "hold on" song...like, guys, just cool it down! Things will be all right. And then I listened to the whole album, it was so killer
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    local government meeting? like you were testifying in your city council?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    A community meeting on mass transit proposals. I was just there to learn. There was about 200 ppl, it was an information session
    And maybe I'll see you at a movie sneak preview
    You'll show up and walk by on the arm of that guy
    And I'll smile and you'll wave we'll pretend it's okay
    The charade it won't last _______when he's gone_________ I won't come back

literally started the *nice guys finish last :(((((*
    It's a new day, but it all feels old
    It's a good life, that's what I'm told
    But everything, it all just feels the same

At my high school, it felt more to me
    Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
    My time spent there only made me see
  • Loading…