Dirpz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    Omega-Xis
    Omega-Xis
    Or never get ☁noticed☁ again❌❌❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no head pats for you 3 back: you're Senpai's childhood friend️ 5 back: you're senpai's kanojo
    Hey, I'm up against you in the auth v non auth tour, I'm gmt +9 can do Sunday's any time, and the rest from around 6pm onwards, usually a bit earlier
    Dirpz
    Dirpz
    That was close to 4 in the morning im EST man
    Maleovex
    Yeah sorry bout that, see you in ~12 hours?
    Dirpz
    Dirpz
    I don't have classes Thursday, I should be good to play.
    auth vs non auth when im gmt-6 and can do week evenings oo
    Dirpz
    Dirpz
    Est -5, Cant do Mondays, Wensdays, Fridays, Saturdays till past 9. I can Do anytime past 3 for Tuseday, Thrusday, and Sunday
    YOU JUST GOT HIT BY

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅|█
    ▄██THE ORIGINAL ROMAN REIGNS TANK███▅▄▃▂
    █████████████████████►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
    REPOST ON 10 PROFILES OR NO MORE SAMOAN GAY FOR YOU
    YOU JUST GOT HIT BY

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅|█
    ▄██THE ORIGINAL YAOI TANK███▅▄▃▂
    █████████████████████►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
    REPOST ON 10 PROFILES OR NO MORE GAY FOR YOU
    from the back from the back from the back from the back from the back from the back from the back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…