col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so I bought the necroticism cd today. it also comes w the tools od the trade ep which is cool. there was other stuff I wanted like unquestionable presence, karelian isthmus, everflowing stream and de mysteriis but they were too expensive...
    BKC
    BKC
    then I went downstairs to the vinyl shop and omg it was so sexy. I wanted to snatch both red in the sky is ours and gardens of grief (because I mean holy shit) but they cost ridiculous amounts...
    col49
    col49
    =( i've been able to net some pretty sweet deals at my place in the past, but they can get steep at times. managed to snag a hot limited ed reissue of obscura for, like, $16?
    eren
    O,O
    Pillars of Sand > Charging the void > LCD > Ultimate artificer > Psychotropia > Recharging the void > Pteropticon > Cyngus terminal > Collapse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mountains above the sun
    BKC
    BKC
    decent list but recharging is the best one
    col49
    col49
    i'm big kc, here to tell u ur opinion is objectively wrong -_- personally i could see arguments for that, tho the book end tracks found their way into my heart pretty quick (at obv charging has been around for enough time for it to be a pretty set-in kinda deal). still, to each their own, long as u aren't arguing the record is bad
    Yellow Cheese
    Yellow Cheese
    Nah man not counting MatS every song is 7/10 or higher
    I was about to post for lix suspect then i saw u posted. we on the same wavelength with our thinking. thanks ben for saving trouble, haha!
    it's so good dude. I can't stop listening. start to finish although the bookends are obviously the best
    col49
    col49
    bold talk k. the delivery on the chorus of asteroid is still the concentrated essence of thrash to me. tho this is def aoty material
    BKC
    BKC
    ok yeah asteroid is amazing (especially the ending solo, fuck, and I'm not even a guitar solo guy) but... goddamn dude how can you argue against ~ReCHaRGinG ThE VoiD~
    col49
    col49
    no doubt man, it's so effing thrash
    lcpl when
    britland timezone (gmt+1) available today and on friday anytime, can't play sat-wed cause work
    col49
    col49
    don't sweat it bud haha, i'm hardly brimmin w/free time myself
    absdaddy
    ready on stours.
    col49
    col49
    sorry, was out the door by that point. get mambo to put pearl on, and gl w/ur season
    Hey man, we're paired up for NUPL Finals. I'm east coast USA and I'm down to play any (reasonable) time from Thursday onward. Let me know what works for you and we can work something out. Thanks!
    col49
    col49
    coolcool, my schedule and timezone look to pan out pretty similarly. whats say we shoot for ~3 pm friday, so when something inevitably goofs up for one us (me), there's some leg room to make it work
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Sounds good to me

See you then~
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Hey, I'm on STours and ready when you are
    Hey we're paired for RUPL
    when do you want to battle
    I'GMT+2 and should be available Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday throughout the day
    col49
    col49
    Ayte, low key I actually conked out and slept through anyway haha. I'd be able to play a similar timeframe tomorrow if that'd suit you
    Hakumen
    Hakumen
    Ah I see haha
    Ye I'll be available see you then
    Hakumen
    Hakumen
    I'm on rn and should be available for ~2 hours
    Friday afternoon would be wonderful. I'm GMT-5, meaning it's 10:27 AM as I write this. Which time zone are you in?
    col49
    col49
    cool cool, I am est as well
    Foreseeable Inactivity: yeah
    did u mean u would be inactive? or be active? I'm updating spreadsheet so ya
    col49
    col49
    well, i'm on a 50+ hour work week currently, so mildly inactive haha
    feen
    feen
    rip, wanted to see you in action this tour. Still expect things from you :D
    col49
    col49
    i should still be able to get my games done i think, just don't want any managers expecting me to be around on a regular basis ~_~
    hey im not available at all saturday or sunday, i can be available before 10:30 am gmt-8 and after 7pm gmt-8 during the week tho. hopefully theres a time in there that works, if not let me know what does work for you and i'll see if i can be flexible
    col49
    col49
    UR NOT FINCHINATORPO
    col49
    col49
    but i think we could sneak something in there. friday seems like it'd be the most likely candidate based on that, but we shall see
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    finchinatorpo > kiyo
    so you are dead huh :(
    rau
    rau
    Well just like the other JoJo parts, the scenes were pretty much ripped straight out of the manga. Only extra additions they had so far was a few scenes describing how foul of a person angelo was before he got his stand (raped and murdered someone when he was 12, etc etc). Personally I've enjoyed it as is since part 4's my favorite. outro is I want you by savage garden which I'm not really a fan if
    rau
    rau
    Overall, indeed it is a beautiful duwang
    col49
    col49
    ah, excellent. iirc I had already mentioned it's my favorite as well, so I've been pretty stoked on it since it got announced
    so how did your day of metal go

also phife dawg :(
    col49
    col49
    =( there was a lot of good shit there, thanks senpai. just as rule of thumb, i'd wanna listen through a few more times to say anything definitively, but carcass' stuff was definitively clicking w/me
    col49
    col49
    don't think less of me, i swear i normally break even at least q-q but that's rad man
    Jaiho
    SPL is overrated anyway. When a player like Sugarhigh can get a win, and even go positive, you know there is no true skill involved
    col49
    col49
    vicious.i can't in good conscious disagree, but vicious all the same
    insult omfuga's imperfect speech and you'll be a shitty Falcon the rest of your life you rude little ungrateful lack of music taste having little UGH i jus wanna SQUEEZE life out of you
    col49
    col49
    oh. alright
    Cased
    was the peanut butter on the top of omfuga's mouth crunchy or smooth
    col49
    col49
    didn't get a good look, but i think it was smooth. more a crunchy man myself, but everyone's entitled to their opinions
    49 was last seen: Viewing thread Smogon Premier League 7 - Week 9, 49 minutes ago
    :o
    Confide
    Confide
    thursday evening works for me btw if i didnt make that clear haha
    col49
    col49
    drats, was super looking forward to an act win. would ~5:30 suit ya
    Confide
    Confide
    yea that should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…