Lutra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why did i get taken out of world's longest?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    you didn't post or play one week (week 3?)
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    o can u add me in for dpp bw and oras please? the threads locked
    Lutra
    Lutra
    im pretty confused on how the match i thought i was playing worked. did i screw up?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    No. Basically he was on the waiting list for RBY last round, but he didn't play other matches. So he was carried over when he was supposed to be out.
    dom
    alright, thanks.
    It seems like my W3 opponent in Major League "Zeno;" doesn't want to play. Can I get a sub?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    done
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    Alright, thanks :) I think I've done all my matches now.
    if i can finish my games am i still subbed out technically in OUML? Just asking for clarification!
    Lutra
    Lutra
    well you aren't Lord Ninjax? you're just tagged because he's your opponent.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    I wouldn't sub you out, don't worry.
    eden
    eden
    would you mind telling me who I'm matched up against? I'm not at home atm, and the forums are weird fsr. ty in advance!
    Yo,can you drop me out from major ou league? I will be busy with oupl and some other stuff
    I might be the only person interested in this, but might there be a need for a new RBY viability thread? The old one hasn't been updated in forever and I'm assuming the meta has shifted a bit after the Paralysis mechanic change (at least I think that was the change)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    yeah, there is a need. The RBY OU Tier onsite probably needs to drop Victreebel and Persian to UU too. We need some RBY lower tiers too. I'm very busy hosting tournaments at the moment, so I can't think about this that much right now. RBY tiering is something I very much want to focus on though after I'm done with a list of tournaments, which will be about September.
    hi bro, i didn't know if u see my post on major league, but it could be cool if u get me out of the tournament, to much irl shit to do + gettin haxxed all the time is frustrating and harrasin
    Lutra
    Lutra
    thank you for playing most of it, I will replace you for next week.
    Shafofficiel
    hey there man
    i know you already have a banner for the tournament, but i made one in my free time so i was wondering if you'd like to use it? It's nothing too fancy http://imgur.com/TdvpOuf [the background is pokemon from the 1st gen]
    if you want to use it, fantastic! if you don't, that's totally fine.
    thanks n_n
    I can't do a ton until my laptop gets fixed but if you ever need a hand on something on roa, let me know!
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    This is taking much longer than anticipated and joim never responded about those bugs. Think I should just leave it in there?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    well, I guess it is kind of important though, maybe just skip the buggy tiers for later.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Ah might have to. Ill see if the other rby tiers are good to go then.
    Hi Lutra, méxico, we are pared up to smogon premier league tie break. My free times are basically 3-4pm to midnight. No johns this time and do not run of myself this time (;

I am -3 i think idk about daylight savings
    Tiba
    Tiba
    oh man do you know that I talk so muuuch ... can we make your battle 1-2 hours later, like 5-6pm my time?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    It's tough because I get sedentary periods, from upper back strain, usually at night, where it may be uncomfortable to 'wake up'. Second wind doesn't come easy. But I can manage if it's difficult for you. Waiting is just the problem, I can get second wind in the battle.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    ok, I will not delay so much the 4pm time!
    could you possibly give less weight to activity wins? It kind of sucks that vaka will get through despite only playing 2 series.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    It does suck, and it's pretty hard to define a good system. I think realistically, an activity win could be worth the same, but lose in a tie-break situation (which is what I've used so far) or be worth half. For the latter, that'd make you have a tie-break with vaka, but since this tournament is dragging on, vaka beating you in the group could count as the tie-break, or even that he has less losses. So on balance, I'd say vaka goes through.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Actually the less losses could be countered by you taking the initiative and getting the games done, so I guess that doesn't really apply, but the other stuff does.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Fair enough, I guess that's the fairest way of going about it.
    Lutra! You and me for SPL! What day works best for you? Thursday or Friday are looking best for me at this point.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Sure we can still target. But any time on Friday (after 10am) works for me now, so if there's a time that works better for you just say the word!
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    FYI had a work meeting come up at 10, shouldn't last long and I should be ready to battle by 1030 at the latest
    Lutra
    Lutra
    ah no problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…