Smogon Forums

kingmidas
kingmidas
I'd prefer playing from Wednesday to sunday the week after this one coming up, and hopefully we can set up a time for saturday or sunday to make it even easier on me but I'm flexible enough to play most days as long as its not too soon and theres prior warning. Also gmt -4.
kingmidas
kingmidas
meant next week sorry phrased it poorly.
bruno
bruno
so you can play from weds till sunday next week? that sounds pretty ok with me, specially because i'll be on holidays thursday and friday next week so i think scheduling for friday afternoon(gmt-3, so pretty close to yours) would be fine but i don't rly know my own plans for the holidays yet. Regardless for now the 24th sounds great
kingmidas
kingmidas
Yeah either of those days can work, lets come with a time ~ monday or tuesday because I will be sure about my availability.
kingmidas
kingmidas
Ok so I'm gonna be a little flexible but not entirely sure of my availability. How is yours looking? Mid-day is probably gonna be the least occupied part of the day for me.
bruno
bruno
friday still looks like the best day to play for me so yeah, but i'm pretty free to play for most days
bruno
bruno
a bit of change of plans, i'm gonna be a bit busy in the afternoon today but let me know when you're online